Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey is an ass - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:01 am   Reply with quote         

Some people think I am an a-hole today ( or maybe every day Shocked ) for making so many comments.I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not even in this contest, so I'm not doing it to gain points. I just want to be as honest as possible. I am just as hard on myself. I created an image for today but pulled it at the last minute. I felt it was not good, it strayed too far from the source and I already did the painting thing last week.
Here it is if you would like to comment:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5585/dancerxj8.jpg

I started by making dresses out of the frosting. I was having fun painting again and I got carried away.
Anyways, I am not out to hurt or offend. Only to help if possible and if you fix it or explain why you did something, you will usually get my vote. You can also tell me to go F$#@! myself. That works too. Wink

creatrix

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:03 am   Reply with quote         

Go f...

Nah - I'm always appreciative of comments that help me see how to improve. I'm not in this one either, but not because I was picky: I was just not feelin' the icing.

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked wow thats wonderful!

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:11 am   Reply with quote         

Damn 2rey get over it mate
Jasper and I have already told ya ya shit at PS Laughing
Your a brave man to take on the wrath of the PSC new breed mate. Most people would be committing voting suicide, buy being honest about others artwork...but you know that and don't care.

Respect for your honesty mate.

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Damn 2rey get over it mate
Jasper and I have already told ya ya shit at PS Laughing
Your a brave man to take on the wrath of the PSC new breed mate. Most people would be committing voting suicide, buy being honest about others artwork...but you know that and don't care.

Respect for your honesty mate.

Blue respects me???? Shocked Embarassed Bow Bow Bow
I'm not worthy oh wise one. Bow salut
Thanks Wink

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

That's so beautiful, Rey, you ought to give it as a prize. Who needs sponsors? Pick a date and send it to the winner. I'd try to win it.

jasper

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

"Worst Degas Rip-off Ever"!

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

jasper wrote:
"Worst Degas Rip-off Ever"!

That's what I thought. Wink

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         

It's not a rip-off. It's a tribute. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Where did I hear that before?? scratch scratch

blue_lurker

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

"Worst Degas Tribute Ever"

I am that comic book guy

dewdew

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Love the painting...hell you should still enter it. i don't get the vote whoring thing.. Rolling Eyes that people talk about.....and your talent alone should dispell any bullshit rumors.......... Rey you are Aces in my book bud....i have a lot of respect for you and the fact that you try and help....You have your skills...and you don't have to share your knowledge...the fact that you do... says alot about you as a person Bow

Things like calling us the NEW BREED is what's wrong around here BLUE.....true we are not like the older group here.......and maybe we need a little more help, or just don't quite fit in...but some of us go out of our way to try.....but to be put down like we are not wanted....or just ignored is wrong.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

It's true, Rey is an As-tute kind of guy Cool you should have posted, but I know, you don't want to win every contest, in fact you usually repost so you can take second, this way some will think they still have a chance. Laughing as for this artistic style, what are you doing, we want to know, so we can compete with the likes of you.

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

that picture made me come reyrey.

annajon

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Yup, you are an ass kind of a guy, you said you would comment on my entry and you only voted, now I am still left out....

On the image, can you please enter it, I love it and then I could put it in my favs.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Dew you just don't get it, new breed was a compliment, cause that's what you guys are, the new breed here at PSC...that's rey, claf, marco, yaself...all included, I joined at the tail end of the founding generation, and still beleive that this site gives more to its members than they give back...cept a few of the stand outs. You dont have to pay out money to learn and enjoy here, you get it for free.

The truth is most people on this site are here to have fun, but dont want to put the time in to improve the place and make it fun...I said most there are those that put mor time in here than there real lives. In the background just keeping the place running.

Instead of starting forums about what to do take the bloody plunge put some time and effort into your idea instead of starting forums. Make it happen you guys are he future here and this place will change as you make the changes. Its not about bloody votes or comments or problems, it should be about the positive things this place offers. I know some ones gunna say if we don't complain we don't get things fixed. True. I never see those that complain put there selves forward to help, well some may have but most dont.

I know Dew is going to take this personally and that's his right, its not meant to be pointed at any one but everyone. We make this place what it is. Rey knows that, I know that, Dew knows that but MO not enough people are wanting to give some back.

2rey forgive me venting on your thread mate, sorry for he inconvenience.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey is an ass - Reply to topic