Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is it wrong to relate to this? Nah... - Reply to topic

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:06 pm   Reply with quote         

A few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there's a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position. After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to 3 men, but only one position was available.

The day came for the final test to see which man would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her. "The man got a shocked look on his face and said "You can't be serious! I could never shoot my own wife!" "Well," says the CIA man, "you're definitely not the right man for this job then."

So they bring the second man to the same door and hand him a gun. We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained to the second man, "Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes, then the door opened. The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her, I just couldn't pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I'm not the right man for the job." "No," the CIA man replied, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go the hell home."

Now they're down to one man left to test. Again they lead him to the same door to the same room and hand him the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances. This is your final test. Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The third man took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA man heard the gun start firing. One shot after another for 13 shots. Then all hell broke loose in the room. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes, then all went quiet. The door opened slowly, and there stood the third man. He wiped the sweat from his brow and said "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks! I had to beat the bitch to death with the chair!"

Micose

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

i save the thread even if i didn't read all what is about..;cuz there's a lot of typing,

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

it's a JOKE Very Happy

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

Heh, hadn't heard that one before. Surprised

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

i've heard that one a ton of times.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

funny....
but way too long...

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, a little long...but if it were me and my ex in that situation... Twisted Evil

Queen La Tiff

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Does your avatar have a cold sore?

Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
Does your avatar have a cold sore?

HAHAHA...Nooooooooooo...it's supposed to be a cigarette dangling...oh...I LOVE the salamanders!!!!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is it wrong to relate to this? Nah... - Reply to topic