Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SQUARE: The REAL Story Enquiring minds want to know! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Cambria

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought everyone would love seeing what Square's been up to lately. And to be able to say we knew her when! *wipes a tear of pride from my cheek* Wink We're so glad you dumped him, Square! Brad's got NOTHING on Al!

sage

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Nice one, Cambria!

Square

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree. And extra points for transforming my face to make it fit Jennifer Aniston's size zero body--that's a good bit of chopping you did there! Laughing

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Ah man....Brad and Square split! I guess Brad's rubber ducky was no match for Yerpalal's. I know Al's been seen in public with square at museums, on vacation, and in Square's bathtub....well we dont know that for sure...but al's rubber ducky was spotted in squares tub. Shocked

YerPalAl

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gotta hand it to you . . . when its good, its GOOD Cambria.

Well done!!'

(Funny, I was in my tux just tonight too)

Cambria

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

I was just commenting to Square earlier this evening about how good you look in a tux! Wink

YerPalAl

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:13 am   Reply with quote         

. . . hey, that's what everyone at the banquet said too. Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

Oh, I am SUCH a big fan of SQUARE! I bought every copy of this issue of The National Enquirer from every one of the supermarkets and convenience stores in a 100-mile radius of home, just so I could hand the copies out for FREE to everyone I could! I slipped them under the windshield wipers of cars in parking lots. I stationed myself outside the exits to stores and movie theaters and handed them to people as they came out. Complete strangers, upon seeing Square's picture again, have thanked me and hugged me. It really makes my day when I'm told "Square saved my life with her smile" or "I was sick, and Square's gentle touch healed me! She's the best Head Nurse ANYWHERE!" Children have come back with their parents to places they've seen me and left pictures they've drawn for Square. I mailed a bunch of these drawings and more copies of this National Enquirer to our brave men and women overseas...The e-mail replies I got were so touching! More than one Marine commented that this reminder of Square and her central importance in all of our lives refreshed their courage, their determination, their belief in what they're fighting for! I also sent copies of the magazine throughout the Middle East, and peace is spreading like wildflowers in the name of Square! YerPalAl has risen to a level like that of secondary deity as Square's Chosen One, and now has a huge die-hard fanbase throughout South America. Across the world, copies of this edition of this magazine are being set in shrines dedicated to the Power of Square!

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh, I am SUCH a big fan of SQUARE! I bought every copy of this issue of The National Enquirer from every one of the supermarkets and convenience stores in a 100-mile radius of home, just so I could hand the copies out for FREE to everyone I could!

Well cafn8d, you have either done the same thing over here on the West Coast or we have a copycat (no pun intended) on our hands because I can't find a copy to save my life.

nancers 04/05 @ 10:40 pm
I like beefhead. He's such a noob. Guide him someone, please?

nancers 04/06 @ 08:41 pm
Because you don't count beef. JMH decided that when you were a noob.

PooDeFuego 06/23 @ 03:32 pm
BEEF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
cafn8d

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I just had a visit by my in-laws. My neices and nephews gathered round to hear articles about Square read out loud for them. Turns out my mother-in-law is the successful bidder for that gorgeous Square-made sock from e-Bay! I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!

YerPalAl

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Your mother-in-law has my sock? I was wondering what happened to the other half of my pair . . . . we need to talk. Wink

ScionShade

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:16 pm   Reply with quote         

BEEFHEAD!!!! GREAT AVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Cambria

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh YerPalAl... I'll bet Square in her giving, caring, sensitive, artistic way is already lovingly knitting you a replacement sock. I can't imagine cafn8d's mother-in-law would EVER part with what could be the find of the century on Ebay! I heard rumor that she has been contacted by none other than the Smithsonian Institute who is bowing to public demand & putting together a section of the Museum dedicated to Square.

Cafn8d told me in confidence that her mother-in-law plans on financing ALL the grandkid's college educations by selling the sock in a decade or so. What a lucky family to be touched by the magic of Square.

cafn8d

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Cambria wrote:
Cafn8d told me in confidence that her mother-in-law plans on financing ALL the grandkid's college educations by selling the sock in a decade or so. What a lucky family to be touched by the magic of Square.

Hey! I told you that in confidence! Now we're going to have the world beating a path to my mother-in-law's doorstep to try to buy that sock!

cafn8d

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

My co-worker's friend's cousin's brother-in-law's aunt just saw Square and YerPalAl in a restaurant this evening! Ohmygawd! That's like meeting Square and YerPalAl personally now! Can you believe it! How awesome is that?!! Oh, I'm so totally going to brag this my mother-in-law! She might have bought Square's hand-made sock, but I've practically met Square and YerPalAl! Ha!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - SQUARE: The REAL Story Enquiring minds want to know! - Reply to topic