Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Way Off Topic!! - Reply to topic

couldb5150

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:18 am   Reply with quote         

I apologize up front ...Just curious for those non USA people...what is your view of us now..(the USA)..The scandals ...lack of Gov trust etc...I am so curious what OTHERS think of our fading #1 Country!!!
Thanks in advance now i will STFUAC.
~5150

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 am   Reply with quote         

Has not changed from before...ya all bloody crazy Very Happy

seamusoisin

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 am   Reply with quote         

You ask this question like you are detached from the problem. Guess what?

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
anfa

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

#1 Country.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Do some research, you fuckwit!
And now the line about you having your head so far up your own arse, you're wearing yourself as a hat.
My opinion of your country has not changed in the slightest. An untrustworthy government with a population that will believe anything as long as it has a fancy flag waving next to it.

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

I can tell you what I like about USA. I like people, cultural diversity and sky. It might be everyday sight for you and you are not aware of it, but I am telling you, it is a huge sky Smile So far, I've been to Washington DC, New York, Columbus, Chicago and I loved every minute of it. Hell, I might even start a thread about it. This guy explains it better then me Smile [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCwUBpz-fM[/youtube]

anfa

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
I can tell you what I like about USA. I like people, cultural diversity and sky. It might be everyday sight for you and you are not aware of it, but I am telling you, it is a huge sky Smile So far, I've been to Washington DC, New York, Columbus, Chicago and I loved every minute of it. Hell, I might even start a thread about it. This guy explains it better then me Smile [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCwUBpz-fM[/youtube]

Don't get me wrong mate. There's a lot of stuff I love about the USA.

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Yarilo wrote:

Don't get me wrong mate. There's a lot of stuff I love about the USA.

I hear you mate Smile

ShootHerman

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
I apologize up front ...Just curious for those non USA people...what is your view of us now..(the USA)..The scandals ...lack of Gov trust etc...I am so curious what OTHERS think of our fading #1 Country!!!
~5150

The Edward Snowden case: USA at the best* (read: worst)
The authorities are going to hunt down that bastard. Why not concentrate investigate the government that have the responsibility about all this "spy-activites" at facebook, gmail etc...

Nope! The americans are programmed to hunt down the "suckers". You americans have to have a badguy. But he badguys are the guys/politicians that let them start spying on the citizens of the USA.

Edward Snowden are innocent. Go hunt the REAL badguys...

I got several others cases about USA also. Especially about guns.
But I agree with anfa. The USA got a lot of other nice stuff as well.

Sorry my bad english, folks.. Shocked Confused

ShootHerman

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
~5150
Hmmmmm. Lack of government trust ect.. huh? Rolling Eyes You say this like its a new thing. Of course Conservatives will say it more when a Democrat is in the White House, and Liberals will say it more when a Republican is in the White House.

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

ME AND DADY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR #10 COUNTRY! Razz

anfa

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

'Merica!

annajon

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
'Merica!

Ah, that's nothing. We have several sweet foods that are frowned upon, just because 100 years ago somebody thought up a name. And they are still squirming about the "new" names these days.

But - about that poor guy Snowdon - he was hired to do what he did. I am sure that those people that hired him knew exactly how he would respond to what he was GIVEN to see, and their puppet did exactly what they expected.

The Americans should forget about Snowdon as soon as possible (the public I mean) (and the newspapers), because they are using that guy as a big cover up for other problems.

Amazing how quick the NSA and the US government are to CLEAR UP that big brother thing to the outside world and how UPFRONT they are in showing how the NSA works, how the big brother thing is ONLY looking at telephone numbers and their connections, fishing for the one connection that makes a critical link.

Rest assured, everything we say and do here in our little community has their attention. Why? Because some of us are US patriots who have laid their lives on the line for the freedom of the rest of the world. Or are at the moment doing so.
And as you all may or may not know, the US government does not trust their own soldiers once they go back into obscurity - nor can they trust anyone who is deployed. It is a sad thing.

The better connected the rest of the world gets, via Internet and all it's possibilities, the more the US government wants to pull the plug on the Internet and make it a dangerous tool.

But don't let that scare you off. Just look at the US government as the idiotic little brother the rest of the world has to suffer - and keep friends with all the normal people.

Don't forget. It was with the help of this community and other Internet friends that one of our own PSC members' life was saved. Think about Jerry Hamilton (Jerryhami) - who was left out in the cold by his own country badly until flags where raised.

So, never mind the criminals and their mouthpieces - just stick together with all the people you know, and we will keep things afloat.

seamusoisin

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

I like the warm and fuzzy feeling that is paranoia. This has been going on far longer than anyone here was born and apparently we are still here......even though we maybe alone Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
annajon

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
I like the warm and fuzzy feeling that is paranoia. This has been going on far longer than anyone here was born and apparently we are still here......even though we maybe alone Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8[/youtube]

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Way Off Topic!! - Reply to topic