Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question biggest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

dewdew

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

lcd 22" (AOC).. Question for a screen...and well, to fit the other on the screen, i have to reduce the size down to 66.7%. at 100 % you have to scroll. Razz

A man walks into the salon....he tells everyone that he bets 100 dollars he can make any mans horse laugh. One guy in the back says Your on.
He walks out front and shows the man his horse. The guy walks up to the horse and whispers in it's ear...right away the horse starts to chuckle and laugh. Puzzeled the guy started to pay his due...when right away the man said...i'll make him cry for double or nothing...YOUR on, says the guy thinking there is no way. The man takes the horse around the corner and comes right back with the horse sobbing and crying....The loser walks up and says i'll pay you...but i must know how you did that.

The guy says...well first i told him mine was bigger, that made him laugh.
Then i carried him around the corner and showed him. Cool

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
lcd 22" (AOC).. Question for a screen...and well, to fit the other on the screen, i have to reduce the size down to 66.7%. at 100 % you have to scroll. Razz

A man walks into the salon....he tells everyone that he bets 100 dollars he can make any mans horse laugh. One guy in the back says Your on.
He walks out front and shows the man his horse. The guy walks up to the horse and whispers in it's ear...right away the horse starts to chuckle and laugh. Puzzeled the guy started to pay his due...when right away the man said...i'll make him cry for double or nothing...YOUR on, says the guy thinking there is no way. The man takes the horse around the corner and comes right back with the horse sobbing and crying....The loser walks up and says i'll pay you...but i must know how you did that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing thats a good one

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

couldn't find DFWSusan's thread....but heard this one today. A man leaves home, makes three left turns but is prevented by a man in a mask to return home. What does the man do for a living?

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That is funny as hell...

okay (2) 23'' ADC extended Exclamation Surprised

My Mac is my true love, next to my beautiful wife and son Smile Smile Smile

malnsk

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

awesome tj...a friend of mine has two screens too... and it's the best thing ever...

TJ

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

malnsk wrote:
awesome tj...a friend of mine has two screens too... and it's the best thing ever...

The reason I have two is that I build Mac G4 towers as a hobby. It was a pain to change screens to test them, so I bought another.
Once in a while my favorite thing to do is extend my G5 and chop with music videos and palettes on one and my image I'm working on the other.
I don't have alot of money, Its just something that I really enjoy.

malnsk

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

yeah he uses photoshop and he extends his pallets and extrasin there on the other screen and music and firefox....it's really cool

Scrumpy

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
couldn't find DFWSusan's thread....but heard this one today. A man leaves home, makes three left turns but is prevented by a man in a mask to return home. What does the man do for a living?

Baseball?

Also... something's up with TJ's photo Confused

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 am   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:

OHMYGOD HOW DID YOU DO THAT??? Witch! Wiiiitch! Shocked

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
i dont know ??? what does he do eve?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:37 am   Reply with quote         

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
a jeay oke thats it

mellowdesign

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

23" Cool

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:
23" Cool

i thought you had big ones a sorry a big one Very Happy Laughing Laughing

splodge

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

note the vital equipment, vodka and coke Very Happy

Hallcross Toots

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question biggest - Reply to topic