Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - OBAMA! WON! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Are you happy?

YES

71%

71%

[ 63 ]

NO

18%

18%

[ 16 ]

I don't care, I'm not happy either way

10%

10%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 88

FootFungas

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

I'm out in the middle of the Canadian Wilderness on a photoshoot... so I just got to read the rest of this thread.

My heavens, go back and look over this thread. It is surprising to me. Everyone is being CURTIOUS to each other. Different IDEAS are being passed back and forth. People are not calling each other dumb-ass or dork-wad. Agreements to dissagree have been made with very little spilling of beer.

Although it may seem I'm joking here, for once I'm not.

Peaceful thoughtful leadership invites peaceful thoughtful behavior TO ALL OF US.

This world NEEDS change - and I think just the raw "potential" of the U.S. of Ache under Obama is affecting us whether we like it or not.

Me? I like it. Very Happy

FootFungas

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I'm out in the middle of the Canadian Wilderness on a photoshoot... so I just got to read the rest of this thread.

Where'd you go, and when are you gonna post pics?

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:

If it's like that, I can't imagine how feel the Republicans supporters. Laughing

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
The problem there is that the government gets to define "common grounds of decency" And that's a slippery slope. If you don't defend the whole freedom, then its gonna erode away piece by piece.

Yeah! But like The Canada's Human Rights Commissions, they have to know how to define well what is the "common grounds of decency".
Laughing
Maybe the fact that your new president is only 46 or 47(that is a really good thing in my opinion), he will be more realistic about how to define a modern & right "common ground". Not necessarily something you can find in an old book.
Raising Brow

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing that is damn funny, I am sure I saw Steve laying around in there Laughing

I may like to add, holy hell fire on the production values just to make the joke work Laughing

Mir

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

sirenka wrote:
The Americans must learn this :
to LIVE their lives and to LEAVE the others ( I mean people from other countries) to LIVE their lives

I think that is what they were trying to achieve with this war; help others live their lives in decency. Although there might have been a better way of doing it avoiding war. Maybe a President like Obama can find better ways of doing things. Good Luck to the American people.

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
FootFungas wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing that is damn funny, I am sure I saw Steve laying around in there Laughing

I may like to add, holy hell fire on the production values just to make the joke work Laughing

YES WE CAN! HOPE! CHANGE!
(And I was the one laid out in the park.) Wink Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

I knew it !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

PresidentObama wrote:

And where we are met with cynicism and doubt and fear and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of the American people in three simple words -- yes, we can.

I thought yes, we can was a reference to a book written by Sammy Davis Jr. titled, "Yes I Can."

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 pm   Reply with quote         

and now we can, not just I Wink

TheShaman

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

PresidentObama wrote:

And where we are met with cynicism and doubt and fear and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of the American people in three simple words -- yes, we can.

http://e3.video.blip.tv/1630005933279/Tmous-YesWeCan665.mp3
Mr. Green

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

My heavens, go back and look over this thread. It is surprising to me. Everyone is being CURTIOUS to each other. Different IDEAS are being passed back and forth. People are not calling each other dumb-ass or dork-wad. Agreements to dissagree have been made with very little spilling of beer.

Although it may seem I'm joking here, for once I'm not.

Peaceful thoughtful leadership invites peaceful thoughtful behavior TO ALL OF US.

This world NEEDS change - and I think just the raw "potential" of the U.S. of Ache under Obama is affecting us whether we like it or not.

Me? I like it. Very Happy

HEY! Get back in the woods with your F^%*_ng Polaroid and stop interrupting the peace and serenity that this change has F*&%I#G brought to us all!!!

sorry...it just started happening yesterday so I'm not used to it yet. I love ya man! there....that's better.

ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Razz

Very Happy

reindeer

Tesore

Post Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

There was an opinion survey in the Netherlands and the result was that 93% of the people will have voted on Mr. Obama.
Cool! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - OBAMA! WON! - Reply to topic