Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Palin as President !! ;D - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
mason4300 wrote:
So has anyone else found the Emperor yet? Laughing

WHERE?!?!?!

Did ya see the bunny?
Laughing

If you're being serious Razz turn off the lights, then answer the phone. it's amusing.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You DID find the plumber, yes?

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:17 am   Reply with quote         

RIP George

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KReZyAZLI0

for the record, one of the main things that sets Obama apart from the rest, is that he recieved most of his money for his campaign from the public, which means he has to answer to them and not Exxon, or Wal-mart, or ATT, etc. this is a bigger deal than most people realize, he is one of the few that is not in anyone's pocket, or you could say he's in the pocket of people that care about this country, I can tell you this fact, if he gets in, you will see more people with their heads held high, and the USA will be celebrated around the world, you will also see a lot of unhappy pitchfork republicans filled with rage, this election is all about Hope vs Hate, in most big cities, when 100,000+ people show up to listen to Obama, and McCain is lucky to pull in 5,000, I'd say it's going to be a landslide, if this thing is even close, it means that the fix is in, the fact that people have been waiting in long lines (3-5 hours) is already proof that the fix is happening, if all those people were regumplicans, there would be 10x more voting booths to get them on their merry way.

the202
Site Moderator

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

I just got back from the Obama Cincinnati Rally. He was awesome, 30,000 people showed up at Nippert Stadium.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
You DID find the plumber, yes?

His van?

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:

/kidding

kidding? this man should be president, the turn of events prolly saved his life.

FootFungas

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
but American media spin it totally different and in most cases manage to lie to make McCain sound like a good choice.

You've got two sides.
Fox News goes blindly for the republicans.
All the others worship Obama.
The Mainstream U.S. Media in no way supports McCain/Palin
ABC news is probably the least biased.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
but American media spin it totally different and in most cases manage to lie to make McCain sound like a good choice.

You've got two sides.
Fox News goes blindly for the republicans.
All the others worship Obama.
The Mainstream U.S. Media in no way supports McCain/Palin
ABC news is probably the least biased.

agreed ABC news is the least biased by quite a margin probably because of its deep affiliation to BBC News Corp

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
RIP George

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KReZyAZLI0

for the record, one of the main things that sets Obama apart from the rest, is that he recieved most of his money for his campaign from the public, which means he has to answer to them and not Exxon, or Wal-mart, or ATT, etc. this is a bigger deal than most people realize, he is one of the few that is not in anyone's pocket, or you could say he's in the pocket of people that care about this country, I can tell you this fact, if he gets in, you will see more people with their heads held high, and the USA will be celebrated around the world, you will also see a lot of unhappy pitchfork republicans filled with rage, this election is all about Hope vs Hate, in most big cities, when 100,000+ people show up to listen to Obama, and McCain is lucky to pull in 5,000, I'd say it's going to be a landslide, if this thing is even close, it means that the fix is in, the fact that people have been waiting in long lines (3-5 hours) is already proof that the fix is happening, if all those people were regumplicans, there would be 10x more voting booths to get them on their merry way.

Interesting! Smile

Here's an interview made in 1990, about unbelievable religion/politics relation.
Things didn't change ... and have to change.
http://miketroiano.com/zappa/filthythoughts.mp3

FootFungas

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
Marco. in a country where 60% believe in the literal Noah's ark like two of each animal were f**king on a boat built by a 900 year old man anything is possible.

Yeah, and the other 40% believe in a theory refuted hundreds of years ago.
(Google Francesco Redi or Louis Pasteur)

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Disclaimer:
I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I think both of the candidates would be terrible for the country. All I can hope for is a Government deadlock, so they can't mess anything else up.

Luxwiz wrote:
that airhead redneck
seamusoisin wrote:
bimbo
Palin Attacker wrote:
Republican Blow-up doll.
Matt Damon wrote:
It's like a really bad Disney movie

Seriously? Come on.
First off, I love satire. I think its a great thing. If its well done I find satire of just about anything amusing. I'll laugh at candidates that I support, Ones I don't, or even myself. But the attacks in this campaign are just amazing to me. They are a perfect example of blatant ad hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the issues. Questioning a candidates character or credentials is one thing, but the attacks on Palin are just downright offensive. Many of the attacks are basically calling her a whore.

I'm not one to play the victim. In, fact I think most of the people who cry sexist, racist, bigot, etc are just being whiny.
But seriously, what if McCain had called Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton a bimbo? Or said that Obama's rise to a frontrunning presidential candidate was like a really bad 70's soulpower movie? Heads would have rolled.

And where are the attacks on Biden? I readily admit Palin has said some very stupid things on the campaign trail, but seriously, none of them measure up to the Idiocy of Biden's comments.

I met Sarah Palin when I was in Alaska this summer, before she was a vice-presidential candidate or anything. Well, by met her, I mean she served me a hamburger at a Governor's picnic, and I heard her speak. She seemed capable and likeable. She had a 90% approval rating in Alaska, that is almost 4 times as much as Bush's and 9 times as much as congress. I have nothing personally against the woman, and I admire many things about her, but I disagree on important political views.

In way of conclusion to this long winded rant, what has shocked me most of all the attacks is the attack on Palin for keeping her baby trig. Feminists talking about wanting the right to choose abortion is one thing, but attacking this woman because she wouldn't kill her baby with Down's Syndrome? That really mirrors what a sick state America is in now.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
also fact, put 2 of every animal on a boat for a long sea journey and at the end of it you should only have a couple of well fed lions Rolling Eyes Laughing
hahahaa and a lot of poep Laughing

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

where the F..ck is john lennon? imagine all the people, oke back to earth ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

polotix and religion do not mix on this forum, let's keep it friendly

Hallcross Toots
anfa

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

FACT: Republicans don't have a sense of humour.
FACT: I talk shite a lot.
FACT: What was the first bit again?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Palin as President !! ;D - Reply to topic