Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 'Don't complain. Just work harder.' - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Tarmac

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 am   Reply with quote         

This is a follow up to ReyRey's "Nobody voted for me!!!' thread.

'Don't complain. Just work harder.'

also..

"Show gratitude."

"Apologize when you screw up and focus on other people, not yourself."

"Find the best in everybody. You may have to wait a long time, but people will show you their good sides. Just keep waiting. It will come out."

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:

'Don't complain. Just work harder.'

also..

"Show gratitude."

"Apologize when you screw up and focus on other people, not yourself."

"Find the best in everybody. You may have to wait a long time, but people will show you their good sides. Just keep waiting. It will come out."

Could you post a link to my thread so people know what you are talking about? I could not find it.

dewdew

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Nobody voted for REY because his breath smells funny, he sucks at photoshop...(Donnie said so), and he has a wooden leg with a Kickstand....... Shocked ...ohhhhhhhh......ughhhhhh..... HEY REY, I was just trying to.......to.......to......ughhh. AAHHHH shit...it's all TARMACS fault. Cool

Why did'nt ya'll tell me he still had the bat......What's he doing....channeling BUFFORD PUSSER. Laughing Laughing

Sjitske

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Here ya go! Wink http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1430007zYAe7T5y
Very inspiring
Chrs
T

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked ...o.k. i'm slow, Embarassed i just realized this is the guy REY introduced us to a while back about being a tigger and not a eeyore.....or something along those lines. Man, sorry to hear he lost his battle with the big C. Hope his family is doing o.k. and the whole world could have learned a few things from this guy.

I watched a few video's of Randy Pausch, and one of the things that stands out in my mind is while he was talking. He tells how as a kid he watched StarTrak RELEGIOUSLY. Then he said.....it was the only way he knew how to watch it. Laughing To show the point he was trying to make he said, i remember seeing the hand held telecom (the small square flip top that went BEEP-BEEP-BEEP when opened.) and thought to myself....That's one thing they will never be able to make......THEN he pulls his cellphone off his side and holds it next to a ST telecom... Shocked ..he said, NOT only do we have them, hell, they are smaller now. Laughing Laughing Cool. How many even realized just how close the two are? It's that kind of thinking that made him original and amazing. The whole world should fly thier Flags at half-mast because,the WORLD lost a great man, when MR. Randy Pausch passed.

NOTE TO OTHER USERS: When we are haveing a FUNERAL......HOW about telling me. Post a sign or something......don't just sit there and watch me bust into the funeral home with my shirt up..DIGGIN in my bellybutton. Doh! So sorry about that whole YOU suck at PS REY.......but you do have a wooden leg with a kickstand....IT's a cool kickstand if i may say so. Twisted Evil

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Shocked ...o.k. i'm slow, Embarassed i just realized this is the guy REY introduced us to a while back about being a tigger and not a eeyore.....or something along those lines. Man, sorry to hear he lost his battle with the big C. Hope his family is doing o.k. and the whole world could have learned a few things from this guy.

I watched a few video's of Randy Pausch, and one of the things that stands out in my mind is while he was talking. He tells how as a kid he watched StarTrak RELEGIOUSLY. Then he said.....it was the only way he knew how to watch it. Laughing To show the point he was trying to make he said, i remember seeing the hand held telecom (the small square flip top that went BEEP-BEEP-BEEP when opened.) and thought to myself....That's one thing they will never be able to make......THEN he pulls his cellphone off his side and holds it next to a ST telecom... Shocked ..he said, NOT only do we have them, hell, they are smaller now. Laughing Laughing Cool. How many even realized just how close the two are? It's that kind of thinking that made him original and amazing. The whole world should fly thier Flags at half-mast because,the WORLD lost a great man, when MR. Randy Pausch passed.

NOTE TO OTHER USERS: When we are haveing a FUNERAL......HOW about telling me. Post a sign or something......don't just sit there and watch me bust into the funeral home with my shirt up..DIGGIN in my bellybutton. Doh! So sorry about that whole YOU suck at PS REY.......but you do have a wooden leg with a kickstand....IT's a cool kickstand if i may say so. Twisted Evil
it would be nice if you speak more slowerrrrrrrrrrrr Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tarmac

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
i i i i euh i know , i think sir tarmac means the thing when you game bag from your gayfriend Laughing no just kidding like you do, so i was saying when you came back and saw the votes on you entrie with the paint, you made some remarks, well i think you are right, it was a great work, very clean , but but but it didnt sell here, you need blood man or fire marco has tonns of it ask him Laughing so thats all for today, but but you are damm right about the votings on your entrie better no more anonymus then? other wise the gods go grazy here, was this kind enough??? you see i am a friendly person always been, always stay like this,

candron, what the hell are you babbling about? I think ReyRey posted his thread shortly before you arrived here, so if you didn't read it, what are you babbling about? ... Laughing

'AAHHHH shit...it's all TARMACS fault'. (i think I'll make that a tag line) Wink

Tarmac

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Could you post a link to my thread so people know what you are talking about? I could not find it.

For those who never saw or read ReyRey's thread on what IS and is NOT important.

Nobody voted for me!!! ReyRey's Original Thread

Randy Pausch reprising his "Last Lecture" on Oprah

Randy past away yesterday.. in case the article is missing you can read it here.

In Memory of Randy Pausch, (A Photo of Our Tigger ..)

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

[...

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

[_........

dewdew

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
it would be nice if you speak more slowerrrrrrrrrrrr Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damn, they made the telecom,....wonder if they have those Laser guns yet........I promise before i shot Candron....i'll set it to stun. Laughing

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Quote:

Damn, they made the telecom,....wonder if they have those Laser guns yet........I promise before i shot Candron....i'll set it to stun. Laughing
just go and shoot your self Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 'Don't complain. Just work harder.' - Reply to topic