Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PLease???? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

jerryhami

Post Fri May 29, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

It would be a lot easier for me to show up with a shotgun and shoot you in your chest, but I will try the civil way first "GIVE ME MY PAPER!!!($50.00)

I have read posts in the past saying they won something months ago and still have not received it. I always blew it off cause I never win anything,
but now I did win so give me my Money.

RED news on front page Great Idea. Simple yet effective you could put it right over the Picture of the H2H winner on the front page.or second place winner

One more thing. When my advantage runs out my shit gets turned off that same day. Can we get that kind of service I guess in reverse?
GIVE ME MY WINNINGS.

ReyRey

Post Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
One more thing. When my advantage runs out my shit gets turned off that same day. Can we get that kind of service I guess in reverse?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oscar

Post Fri May 29, 2009 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

jerryhami wrote:
It would be a lot easier for me to show up with a shotgun and shoot you in your chest, but I will try the civil way first "GIVE ME MY PAPER!!!($50.00)

this is too funny... at the end everything comes down to the money. Any work from proc on this matter?

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

The well hidden news article says:
Quote:
And the winner is...

on 05/23/2009 @ 9:54 am, Procyon wrote: ReyRey! The winner of the 2009 Spring H2H that is. Congratulations ReyRey. Your last entry was excellent! You sure are a talented chopper. Also congratulations to everybody else who participated, even if you didn't win. I hope you had fun. The prices will be given out this weekend.

Proc
I don't know what 'this weekend' means when said on Saturday, May 23 - does it mean May 23-24 or May 30-31?

Tesore

Post Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

May, 2019? Wink

rockyjob

Post Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:

AND... I don't like the topics that says: Where are the old choppers, the big guys, the good guys, the best guys? Those chops today suck!
Well... that's a nice welcome. Confused Why would someone still do its best?
I'm sorry, but needed to say this. I'm here 2½ years now and still feel like a newbie, thanks to that type of sayings. Please think before you react or make a topic! It's so rude!
Tesore.. compare these two contests...(no this is not a direct attack to your entry here or anyone's.. and PLEASE don't overreact about it).. just look at votes, quality..quantity.. the choppers that left us.. or just stopped chopping..
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/2816/fire-escape.html?l=&o=votes
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/2245/plugged-tunnel.html?o=votes
I know that whining about how they don't chop won't help.. but I did NOT say at all that the chops today suck.. ( I know you are making reference to my thread, but don't put words into my mouth.. or into my screen.. whatever you prefer...) And yes.. I did think before I posted and tried to put it the more understandable and less agressive way...
I don't want to stir up a fight or anything but I feel I have the right to respond to this..

nat_g31

Post Fri May 29, 2009 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
Tesore wrote:

AND... I don't like the topics that says: Where are the old choppers, the big guys, the good guys, the best guys? Those chops today suck!
I'm sorry, but needed to say this. I'm here 2½ years now and still feel like a newbie, thanks to that type of sayings. Please think before you react or make a topic! It's so rude!
Tesore.. compare these two contests...(no this is not a direct attack to your entry here or anyone's.. and PLEASE don't overreact about it).. just look at votes, quality..quantity.. the choppers that left us.. or just stopped chopping..
I know that whining about how they don't chop won't help.. but I did NOT say at all that the chops today suck.. ( I know you are making reference to my thread, but don't put words into my mouth.. or into my screen.. whatever you prefer...) And yes.. I did think before I posted and tried to put it the more understandable and less agressive way...
I don't want to stir up a fight or anything but I feel I have the right to respond to this..

Rolling Eyes

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
ReyRey

Post Fri May 29, 2009 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
rockyjob wrote:
Tesore wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Ummmm yeah Rolling Eyes Not a great example. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tesore

Post Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:

It's not only your thread and I'm not the agressive type of person, don't worry.

Certainly you have the right to respond... so do I, and I have the right to show my feelings. Finito!
Wink

splodge

Post Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 should of won, after all, he/she did beat me in a very hard fought contest,
Crying or Very sad

Hallcross Toots
nat_g31

Post Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
nat_g31 should of won, after all, he/she did beat me in a very hard fought contest,
Crying or Very sad

Laughing It's time to start planning the next h2h and get over the last one. (of course we should have a parade everyday for Rey Rey until it begins). Until then, you should have a tomato and cracker to drown your sorrows. . . Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
dewking

Post Fri May 29, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Im just glad Im getting the 3 months of advantage...

(though I never got my last prize, or something in place of it)

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
nat_g31

Post Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

dewking wrote:
Im just glad Im getting the 3 months of advantage...

(though I never got my last prize, or something in place of it)

let me know when you get yours!

Sick siggy!

ReyRey

Post Fri May 29, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
Crying or Very sad

What do you know? You don't even have eyes. Evil or Very Mad Wink

mikey

Post Fri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey -> ReyRey: Mikey (Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 pm)

Great job on the H2H Brother!!! You Rocked! Congrats.

Now go vote for me or you might find me outside your window some night! Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PLease???? - Reply to topic