Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Extra income - Reply to topic

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Thought I would share some info for the PS users looking to make a couple extra buck with your PS skills. Or for you own prints. Sometimes its nice to see your work in print.

This is for printed materials only for US and Aussie residents.

Place I use is gotprint.net best prices, turn around and quality.

You can also get banners printed and single run posters for that 1 chop you did that was amazing and you would want to hang on your wall.

Its very simple, you download a template from their site. It will be the proper size to design. You then open it in PS and design your file. It will open as CMYK 350 dpi. Red lines are where it will be cut at, text needs to stay in the blue lines.

When your done delete the cut line layers and save as a pdf. You can upload to the site and you will get a instant online proof to check for errors. Its very simple to do.

Tips:

If you have a business, call for a broker discount

True black is 100, 100, 100, 100 for CMYK This is important, remember this or your blacks will look purple.

Average price for 1k cards, front and back full color, UV coated, shipped, is $15. These are not vista print crap cards, these are CS2 14pt premium stock. Besides plastic cards, these are the best quality cards you can get.

They have templates for everything, so its easy for you to turn your PS skills in to a little extra cash.

Just thought I would pass this along for anyone interested. If you have any more questions about it just PM or post, I'll help you out the best I can.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Extra income - Reply to topic