Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Are Vaccine's really safe? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         

The news is reporting that kids under 10, "may need 2 vaccine shots" each shot contains thiomersal (mercury), as well as formaldehyde, this comes with no guarantee that your kid will not get sick after this, just as there is no guarantee that your kid will get sick if they do Not get the vaccine, the amount of mercury in each of these shots are at an acceptable level if you are 300 lbs. I don't know of any kids under 10 that weigh in at 300 lbs. do you? If they would be getting 2 shots add another 300 lbs. The one guarantee is that Mercury does cause brain damage in children as well as adults. Mercury can be absorbed into the body with no signs of problems, but once the body reaches a saturation point, it can cause death, the question is, will you be willing to take that chance with your child? What if they already have a high level of mercury in their system.

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

(I could use a vaccine for procrastination)

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a stop watch waiting for this response, you came in at 7 minutes...he looks to be +- 200lbs. and over 10 anyway. I love the jersey Laughing

Scrumpy

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:

(I could use a vaccine for procrastination)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

For the record, so you know where I stand on this issue, I am not against vaccines! As long as they are truly legitimate, safe, and will save you from certain death,.. otherwise it is better to let the body fight the illness, and create its own antibodies to ward off the same germs in the future, I would never take antibiotics unless I absolutely had to, people today take them for a little sniffle, for those people, antibiotics stop working for them when they do get hit with something nasty, they end up with Pneumonia, and goodbye in the middle of the night, our bodies should not need any medications, a healthy ballanced body creates all that it needs, heavy metals, like lead, mercury,alluminum in your system will stop that ballance and weaken your immune system, they can make vaccines today that are free of mercury, they just cost more.

cafn8d

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy

Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

Holy shit sauce Shocked

I have a feeling they're just testing the waters...see what they can get away with.

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

I doubt they would ever implement this unless it turned into Dawn of the living dead, Barbara Loe Fisher talks about it here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDjDAFW1Ck&feature=player_embedded

I heard on the news last night that you can ask for thiomersal free vaccine, but you have to ask for it... Rolling Eyes Do you think they will ask you if you would like mercury in your shot?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56wuIgJGvrM&NR=1

cafn8d

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
cafn8d wrote:

I doubt they would ever implement this unless it turned into Dawn of the living dead, Barbara Loe Fisher talks about it here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDjDAFW1Ck&feature=player_embedded

I heard on the news last night that you can ask for thiomersal free vaccine, but you have to ask for it... Rolling Eyes Do you think they will ask you if you would like mercury in your shot?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56wuIgJGvrM&NR=1

As far as the Massachusetts legislation goes, all I can say is "we will see what we will see." I simply don't feel comfortable that such legislation is in place, particularly since the current H1N1 pandemic vaccines in question are, well, questionable.

Why aren't they making it ALL thimerosal-free? And can you really be sure which one you're getting just because you ask for a certain one?

That's not the only compound reputedly in this vaccine that is well-worth avoiding. For instance, squalene is widely, albeit "unofficially," blamed for Gulf War Syndrome. One of many anti-squalene articles (from newsmax.com) vs. WHO's take on it. WHO claims (weakly, imo) that squalene is safe enough for vaccines, while at the same time even they say more follow-up is needed. Rolling Eyes

cafn8d

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Getting both a seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 vaccine is now mandatory for health care workers in New York State. All doctors, nurses, etc, must comply by November 30 or lose their jobs. http://www.newsday.com/long-island/mandatory-flu-vaccination-splits-workers-1.1481242?print=true

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Are Vaccine's really safe? - Reply to topic