Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why???? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlqR7HUuIrw

how can you sing so beautifull and still cant find peace???????????????? bomming children with all your power, shame on you , fighting for a piece of sand, a piece of this great world, let obama speak and make an end of this idiot war , stop and make a world , living next to each other as humans, stoppppppppppppppppp and live in peace you idiots, jom kipoer means , forgif and love

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

what??????????? you are ,???? oke dont answer go with the sheeps

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm   Reply with quote         

they were then hamas started launchin rockets.. then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back, then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back,then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back,then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back,then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back,then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back,then theyll cease fire. then hamas will regroup and launch more rockets, israel will fire back... like a really bad version of row row row yer boat.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
sonic3

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 am   Reply with quote         

And most of this in the name of religion!
When and how will it all end?

Luxwiz

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 am   Reply with quote         

What is happening in Palestine in the last couple of days is a disgrace for all hummanity,and especially now for us christians that christmas is supposed to be a symbolic time of peace and brotherhood.Maybe that's why the Israelis strategically are doing this atrocity now,to create more of a contrasting impact of shock and terror on the rest of the world with their show of arrogance and shameful power.Is this not an act "STATE TERRORISM" in all it's glory.The Palestinians are prisoners in their own land.Gaza is a giant concentration camp of 1 and 1/2 million people living in forced MISERY (the israelis should know all about that)!They have had their land stolen from them with the excuse that it was promised by GOD to the Jews!Now they are asked to be exterminated for defending what was their homeland.What would you do if that happened to you in your own land,would you not defend it too with tooth and claw?This is a most absurd and unequal offensive.It's like pitting a storm trooper against a naked child.The Israelis have the most powerful and modern weaponry in their arsenal in their armed forces with an estimated 200 nuclear warheads at their disposal against a rag tag militia with second hand outdated weapons and a few sticks of dinamite trying to defend the few square kilometers of what once was their home.A very fair and just conflict indeed.Shame,shame,shame!I am nauseated by what I'm been seeing on the tv this christmnas time of peace and goodwill.And the world turns a blind eye and portrays the victims as the aggressors.I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this act of grand scale generalized TERROR where the indiscriminate military targets include civilians,women and children.How can they complain about terrorists when they do the same and worse.They are only giving a moral ground to the justification of terrorist acts against themselves by stooping to the level of the so called "islamic terrorists".This is a disgrace for all civilized people of goodwill and brotherhood from all races,nations and religions on this planet we supposedly share together. Crying or Very sad

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 am   Reply with quote         

but hamas started it

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
but hamas started it
thers always someone who starts , but who will end it???

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

prolly ninjas

dewdew

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

maybe RAMBO rambo

There is no end. Even if it stopped tommorrow and one side declaired Victory....it's just a matter of time before another leader wants more or the other side wants revenge.

HUMANS are EVIL....Maybe one of the most evil and vile creatures ever created. I think God tried to make a perfect being...and well... humans just ain't it.

Neil Diamond... Confused ...i'm not too worried about him. I think i could take him in a fight. One punch to the goo'zel and he would be out of a job. Twisted Evil

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

they are always talkin of the somali pirates on the news but ya never hear of the ninjas.. just sayin!

Canuck <º)))><

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

sonic3 wrote:

It's not about religion, it's about territory.

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
prolly ninjas

Ninjas, right....It'll be zombies I tell ya!!!!

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
they are always talkin of the somali pirates on the news but ya never hear of the ninjas.. just sayin!
Cuz ninjas is sneaky. Don't underestimate the sneakiness. batman

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:
mightybeet wrote:
prolly ninjas

Ninjas, right....It'll be zombies I tell ya!!!!

in the end zombies always win!

Napalm32

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

sonic3 wrote:
When and how will it all end?

It's going on from 2000 years. Why has it to end?
Whitout wars there will be not economy....., too much population, not enough energy.....and many other problems.
sad but true

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why???? - Reply to topic