Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yep.... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
same here ..this isnt very good ...but since you are MARCOBALLISTIC i vote for you ..but this chop isnt very good marco..the planes cockpit is out of whack ..just dosnt fit together so heres a humor vote FREE VOTES FREE VOTES FREE VOTES

you want a VOTE here ya go ...this is a shitty chop ...but still i give you a vote...for idea... must be nice bein popular here FREE VOTES FREE VOTES

Wow... Shocked

From that, I can say that I'm glad you're leaving, and please don't come back.

You're acting like you're 12.

Good day sir!

Goat1981

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
im done with this place ....im tired of people doing the vote around me shit..
you guys have a good one nice to meet you all or not

Evil or Very Mad

I don't get it.... From your last two entries, it looks like you're improving quite a bit. People vote around because they may think an entry is better or more to their taste (or they're blind and are voting for crap...that happens a lot). ...but stay here to learn. You are learning, and your chops are getting better.

Hell, if I left every time I got mad on this site, I wouldn't have learned half of the things I have...and when I started here, I didn't even know how layers worked. Rolling Eyes

So, take a few days to cool off, and get back on the horse. Chop to learn. There are a lot of cool people here that can help you improve (and we all have areas to improve, even the best here).

Smile

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I ain't saying nothing...but....if I were to say something...it would be...take a break from here...and smoke a joint...makes it allllllllll better.

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

why so serious

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
im done with this place ....im tired of people doing the vote around me shit..
you guys have a good one nice to meet you all or not

Evil or Very Mad

I don't get it.... From your last two entries, it looks like you're improving quite a bit. People vote around because they may think an entry is better or more to their taste (or they're blind and are voting for crap...that happens a lot). ...but stay here to learn. You are learning, and your chops are getting better.

Hell, if I left every time I got mad on this site, I wouldn't have learned half of the things I have...and when I started here, I didn't even know how layers worked. Rolling Eyes

So, take a few days to cool off, and get back on the horse. Chop to learn. There are a lot of cool people here that can help you improve (and we all have areas to improve, even the best here).

Smile

Sage comments.

mikey

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

You want to get votes and get noticed?....KICK SOME ASSES! Razz Then you too can be popular. Cool I'm not out for popularity, that's why I don't take it too seriously. just do the best you can. you know if a chop is good or not. Wink Now I will STFU and play some guitar! Laughing

Scrumpy

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Mike...stop being so fucking soft, man. This place is obviously not perfect...so.fucking.what? Nothing is. Just enjoy chopping (which you obviously do), enjoy the banter and jackassery (which you obviously do) and don't worry about the "contest" part of it so Goddamn much. 99% (or more) of us have never met each other and never will (alas)...so don't take it so personally. Just be cool and take whatever comes along in your stride...it's only the internets...not like it really matters. Shit...you just had a friend die last week...you'd think that would make you take stock of what matters and what doesn't.

I say all this as a (internet...not real-life) mate.

If anyone enjoyed any part of my rant...please feel free to vote for my next entry...I love you all rabbit

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:

If anyone enjoyed any part of my rant...please feel free to vote for my next entry...I love you all rabbit

Laughing Laughing Raising Brow Laughing

Lrossa

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ummmm...this is a website....not the real world....or maybe it is and I'm wrong and if your that concerned about what people you don't know do or say about you...than MAYBE you should take a break....but I'm just saying...don't want to piss anyone off or anything... Twisted Evil Very Happy

Micose

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

wht the fuk do u complain about guys ? u got some wins , some respectability, u talk a lot in forums, i give u 2 weekks before u come back, both of u.... lol

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:

I'm usually giving "favoritism votes" to any Canadian chopper's entries, bad or not... so sorry if I didn't vote for you recently... I'll pay more attention from now... Embarassed

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, this is a website....not the real world. But in a way, a website is like the real world.
This is not perfect.

Look at any food store. Half of what you can find in that store is f***in sh*t! But you don't need to worry about it, just buy what you like and enjoy it! Smile

Heinlein

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:

I'm usually giving "favoritism votes" to any Canadian chopper's entries, bad or not... so sorry if I didn't vote for you recently... I'll pay more attention from now... Embarassed

Claf,

I live right on the shore of Lake Ontario.

Am I close enough to be a Canadian ? Laughing

Heinlein

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I am only two hours away from Ontario Sad

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
Claf,

I live right on the shore of Lake Ontario.

Am I close enough to be a Canadian ? Laughing

Are you taking your vacations to the other side? Raising Brow

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yep.... - Reply to topic