Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Favorites have disappeared - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
It's now 13 hrs since this prob was first reported. I'm still missing some 370 odd chops from my PF.
Is anything happening?

Please keep in mind that it is Father's Day weekend in the USA, and Proc is out of town, working as best as he can remotely.

We understand your frustrations, but please be patient as attempts to improve the site seemed to have created some unwanted "bugs".

I'm not a coder, so I don't know how to fix such things, but I do know that eventually bugs do get worked out here.

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, fair enough ...... yawn...... We ......................... re ............................. wai......t.....ing........ rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. wah... wah... what?........................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

splodge

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

chill for f**ks sake, it's a glitch, missing page turners, not a problem, the site has been wiped out twice(not the case this time) and we have lost everything in the past, do not rely on this site as your back up, that's your job, cut to disk, back-up you disks, they are only good for 5 years, buy an exrernal hard drive and hope no one breakes in and steals that, burn to disc and send to ex wife, mother, children, but dont expect PSC to do it all for you , although we prolly will Smile

Hallcross Toots
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote         

just a friendly bump so to find out if anything new has come about w/ this glitch... F.Y.I. my port folio only shows the 1st 96 images the favorites button between profile and portfolio does not work... if i go to portfolio and the 1st 5 favorites show and if i click the link view all favorites everything works properly i have not added any h2h entries to my favorites... i hope that helps if anything at all.
-matt-

seelcraft

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
just a friendly bump so to find out if anything new has come about w/ this glitch... F.Y.I. my port folio only shows the 1st 96 images the favorites button between profile and portfolio does not work... if i go to portfolio and the 1st 5 favorites show and if i click the link view all favorites everything works properly i have not added any h2h entries to my favorites... i hope that helps if anything at all.
-matt-

Only 96 show!?!

Only 64 show in my portfolio!!!

....oh yeah... I only have 64 in my portfolio. Very Happy

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
chill for f**ks sake, it's a glitch, missing page turners, not a problem, the site has been wiped out twice(not the case this time) and we have lost everything in the past, do not rely on this site as your back up, that's your job, cut to disk, back-up you disks, they are only good for 5 years, buy an exrernal hard drive and hope no one breakes in and steals that, burn to disc and send to ex wife, mother, children, but dont expect PSC to do it all for you , although we prolly will Smile

splodge you rock dude Very Happy

supak0ma

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:49 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
As I said,
It's probably just a simple glitch in code.

Because they've tried to add 'sort by faves' to our PFs. This is clashing with the other 'sort by's. It's only sorting the faves and ignoring the rest.....and this has carried over to the recent/pref/votes 'sort by's.

Does that make any sense?

sort by faves has been there for months and months, nothing new, the problems will be fixed soon, we are having problems due to time differences around the globe so be patient please, oh and none of your images have been deleted, they are all there, just hidden by an error in the pagination.

supak0ma

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 am   Reply with quote         

I will explain exactly what happened, because it was a real unfortunate event: we were uploading the new code when procyon had a major crash on his pc and wasn't able to reconnect for a couple of days, then he had some personal reasons keeping him from coming online again to upload the new code. So, as soon as he sorts out his things the problems will be fixed.

annajon

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 am   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes

supak0ma

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:53 am   Reply with quote         

rolling your eyes won't help a bit....

supak0ma

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

everything should be back to normal now (+ h2h favorites feature), let me know if something is wrong.

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
everything should be back to normal now (+ h2h favorites feature), let me know if something is wrong.

Looks good. Thanks for the effort!

splodge

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 am   Reply with quote         

we still seem to have a ghost in the works, we all the stranger in the accounts

splodge wrote:

Hallcross Toots
supak0ma

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

that is weird because i have not touched that page at all... Question

i'll look into it.

TheShaman

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:

indeed, all my craptacular first entries here have now returned Laughing

thanks guys for all of your efforts Bow we're not worthy! Bow we're not worthy!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Favorites have disappeared - Reply to topic