Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - is there hope??? - Reply to topic

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

i have a family member in the hospitol dying with cancer he is 52 years old and dosnt have much time...so my next entry(tomorrows daily contest) is dedicated to him...he is my uncle, and he would like this chop, he loves art ...so i made him a photo, giving him something he never had .and that is HOPE ..i was going to ask if you guys could say a prayer for him his name is randy thanks mike.b.

dewdew

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. i Hope him and all his family the very best, and all of them.....YEAH!! YOU TOO...... will be in our prayers tonite.

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Sorry to hear about your Uncle. i Hope him and all his family the very best, and all of them.....YEAH!! YOU TOO...... will be in our prayers tonite.

thank you it means alot:)

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:42 pm   Reply with quote         

he just passed ..............may he rest in peace

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

damn Mike, my familes and my thoughts are with you now, sorry to hear this Sad

ReyRey

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Cancer Sucks!!!! Sorry bro. I recently lost an uncle the same way, around the same age too. He was one of my best friends. It hurts. I hope his family finds peace. Now I am dealing with cancer issues of my own. It sucks. Just let them know you care. I am sure he was worried about what his family would do. The best thing you could do for his memory is to be there for his family and help them. Help them with things that he would have taken care of. It helps them and it makes you feel better about the situation too.
Peace Bro.
Wink

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

thank you it means alot:)
hope you all have the power to go on and may he rest in peace

Martrex

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Listen it is bad that he passed but his significant others need help now more then ever before. That is what you can do for him, be there with a shoulder and an open heart for them. Help them with little things that need to be done. Take some responsibility pressure off of there sobbing shoulders. Be a true, true, friend and relative and be there, step up when you are needed! Do it as he probably would have done for you. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

thank you all .....he was one of my best friends...he is now with his mother and father and his wife and the lord at peace cancer free ...i dont know if ill be here to vote tomorrow or the next day ..but i have chops comming up in some contest ...so if im not able to vote im sure you all will understand...thank you all for your kind words and prayers

Tesore

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

My best thoughts to you and your family.

Hug

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
thank you all .....he was one of my best friends...he is now with his mother and father and his wife and the lord at peace cancer free ...i dont know if ill be here to vote tomorrow or the next day ..but i have chops comming up in some contest ...so if im not able to vote im sure you all will understand...thank you all for your kind words and prayers
dont think about voting now, be with your familie and take care of theme and your self, dead is a hard thing, god be with you and your familiy

rockyjob

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:16 pm   Reply with quote         

sorry for your loss. I lost my great grandmother a few years ago. May he rest in peace, and best wishes to you and to your family Crying or Very sad

Granulated

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

condolences

mikey

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I offer my condolences and heartfelt prayers.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm   Reply with quote         

It's great you come to this community for support!!! Makes me proud to be a member of photoshopcontest. I wish you the best and hope you get back to choppin soon.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - is there hope??? - Reply to topic