Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - H2H Losers Lounge - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

dewdew

Post Sat May 24, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

DEW slips on ski-mask and sneeks up to the front door.....looks around cyclops ....coast is clear.....JERKS OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND YELLS......YOU BUNCHA LOSER'S......slams door and RUNS LIKE HELL.....ooohhhh look a brown paper bag.. Idea Twisted Evil

NOW...i had a ski mask on...and i wore camoflauge.....so....when i come back next week.....NO having the bouncers beat me down and sticking my head in the toilet....THIS TIME I"LL DUNK MYSELF. Razz

OHHH also i vote on a name change....loser's lounge is so.....i dont know....DEGRADING....i vote on....the one's who got beat by the shitty'r chop's lounge....sorta makes us look like we were robbed....and when i say we....i mean...YA'LL....and when i say ya'll.....i mean....the one's here...and when i say..ughhh Shocked ..YES...i drink before going to the bar....IS THAT A CRIME. Cool

bx3800

Post Sat May 24, 2008 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

[img]
dewdew wrote:
DEW slips on ski-mask and sneeks up to the front door.....looks around cyclops ....coast is clear.....JERKS OPEN THE FRONT DOOR AND YELLS......YOU BUNCHA LOSER'S......slams door and RUNS LIKE HELL.....ooohhhh look a brown paper bag.. Idea Twisted Evil

NOW...i had a ski mask on...and i wore camoflauge.....so....when i come back next week.....NO having the bouncers beat me down and sticking my head in the toilet....THIS TIME I"LL DUNK MYSELF. Razz

OHHH also i vote on a name change....loser's lounge is so.....i dont know....DEGRADING....i vote on....the one's who got beat by the shitty'r chop's lounge....sorta makes us look like we were robbed....and when i say we....i mean...YA'LL....and when i say ya'll.....i mean....the one's here...and when i say..ughhh Shocked ..YES...i drink before going to the bar....IS THAT A CRIME. Cool

Ohh doo-dooo
Such a drunk monkey:.

dewdew

Post Sun May 25, 2008 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

MAN, she was alot prettier at closing time than this morning....i had to chew my arm off just to get away without waking her. Went to bed with BO DERICK...woke up with BO DIDDLY......See what kinda shit ya'll get me into when i drink. With friends like ya'll...who needs enemys. Twisted Evil I did wear a condom....the box said RIBBED FOR HER PLEASURE...so i thought.....hey...i'll turn it inside out. I mean, i bought the thing....should i not be the one getting the pleasure? Cool I'll be back in a few days for the DUNKING's Razz

Lrossa

Post Sun May 25, 2008 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

umm...my glass is empty..where's the bartender? wait ..... where is everyone else???? Confused Confused Confused Surprised

Post Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Lrossa,

Everyone's in the back room playing billiards with the wasp brothers.
We got dart boards....foozeball tables...all sorts of things to play and have fun Wink

-db

blue_lurker

Post Mon May 26, 2008 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

and dwarf tossing out in the beer garden...no anfa that does not mean the gardens made of beer,,,just means ya can drink beer in the garden...oh and toss a dwarf or three...

splodge

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:14 am   Reply with quote         

a game of pool anyone?

Hallcross Toots
blue_lurker

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:17 am   Reply with quote         

Oi that tables on a bloody angle ya bugger

Lrossa

Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Oi that tables on a bloody angle ya bugger

are ya sure its the table and not you Mr. Blue??? you have knocked back quite a few already! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

the way i see it...

sorry for taking yer seat, Splodge...leaving now Smile

anfa

Post Mon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

The way I see it...

Splodge, is it OK if I stay in your seat mate? I don't think I can get up! Wink

splodge

Post Mon May 26, 2008 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

it's ok. i went home already

Hallcross Toots
blue_lurker

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I see it like this

Anfa the band want a word with ya...some thing about the tuba player and mens room are at two different ends of the lounge?????

Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

Blue...are you hanging upside down from the ceiling again...or did the midgets string you up there? Laughing
blue_lurker wrote:
I see it like this

Anfa the band want a word with ya...some thing about the tuba player and mens room are at two different ends of the lounge?????

blue_lurker

Post Tue May 27, 2008 1:06 am   Reply with quote         

I come from the land downunder...and my midget minions would never dare to do that to me...there scared of heights Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - H2H Losers Lounge - Reply to topic