Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - NEED HELP ON HOW 2 MAKE HORNS COMING OUT OF SKIN - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Lil_Flac_3 wrote:
..Anythang I can do 2 repay u (yall) for the help just let me know & I'll try...
I would request that you drop the creative spelling and write in regular English (UK or US).
There really isn't too much effort saving in typing the number 2 instead of 't' and 'o'.
But that's just me. Anywho. Carry on.

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Lil_Flac_3 wrote:
..Anythang I can do 2 repay u (yall) for the help just let me know & I'll try...
I would request that you drop the creative spelling and write in regular English (UK or US).
There really isn't too much effort saving in typing the number 2 instead of 't' and 'o'.
But that's just me. Anywho. Carry on.

lol aiight I'll work on it. I mean I will try and type English from now on. habits are hard 2 break lol.

Micose

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

jg,ygj,

Micose

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Lil_Flac_3 wrote:
Micose wrote:

i just played with the final result....add some new lightenings and stuff

Im literally speechless. Im surprised thats STILL some of my image lol. wow Im feel like Im JUST beginning compared 2 u & others Ive seen. Anythang I can do 2 repay u (yall) for the help just let me know & I'll try. Ay is there any way 2 add people as friends on here? If u wouldnt mind Id like 2 add u so maybe I could learn a thang or 2 when u have time

no problem mate...the only things is that feature ("to add friends" doesnt exist here, but i check the place everyday (well not really lately tho) so u can pm me whenever u want...i see u have a place in Deviantart too.... mine is http://naikoivanenko.deviantart.com (but this is mainly a place where i post traditional painting, and digital paintings too and few manipulations)

Cheers...

well u talked about money ?Razz yummy! nah...not for this I would be a bastard to ask u money...tutorials are free of access in PSC.... and i didnt sent u a .PSD or a high res pic sooo...
Cool

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Vokaris just wondering but where does your inspiration come from? Like how did u decide 2 make a flower from those antique irons? I see stuff like that everywhere I look & it truly amazes me how creative people are. But yeah so u see an inner image or something?

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Lil_Flac_3 wrote:
Vokaris just wondering but where does your inspiration come from? Like how did u decide 2 make a flower from those antique irons? I see stuff like that everywhere I look & it truly amazes me how creative people are. But yeah so u see an inner image or something?

It's the drugs.
Plennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnty of drugs.

Oh wait...that was Micose....and me...

Cool Razz Laughing

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Lil_Flac_3 wrote:

It's the drugs.
Plennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnty of drugs.

Oh wait...that was Micose....and me...

Cool Razz Laughing

Haha the drugs lol. Guess I wont ever have that inner "image" than lol

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
Lil_Flac_3 wrote:
Micose wrote:

i just played with the final result....add some new lightenings and stuff

Im literally speechless. Im surprised thats STILL some of my image lol. wow Im feel like Im JUST beginning compared 2 u & others Ive seen. Anythang I can do 2 repay u (yall) for the help just let me know & I'll try. Ay is there any way 2 add people as friends on here? If u wouldnt mind Id like 2 add u so maybe I could learn a thang or 2 when u have time

no problem mate...the only things is that feature ("to add friends" doesnt exist here, but i check the place everyday (well not really lately tho) so u can pm me whenever u want...i see u have a place in Deviantart too.... mine is http://naikoivanenko.deviantart.com (but this is mainly a place where i post traditional painting, and digital paintings too and few manipulations)

Cheers...

well u talked about money ?Razz yummy! nah...not for this I would be a bastard to ask u money...tutorials are free of access in PSC.... and i didnt sent u a .PSD or a high res pic sooo...
Cool

True true. Oh I added u on DA. Crazy paintings. I hate painting so I stay away from that area. Just saying thanks again & hopefully my horns will improve as well lol.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Less than Zero wrote:

lol I done started a contest in here haha. Thanks for your "entry". I like the texture u used for the horn & the way the skin looks like its "hugging" it. I'll also use this as reference. If by some chance u could add a SBS as well it would help me out alot please. Thanks

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Less than Zero wrote:
SBS??

Step-By-Step my bad, I didnt realize its not required (I think) on this site to provide one. But yeah a tutorial so I can learn from it to improve myself.

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Dawg that sword design is wow. Great work on it

Lil_Flac_3

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome & Im the one who should be doing the thanking lol.

Tesore

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

This is good sleeping time... so good luck and good night Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - NEED HELP ON HOW 2 MAKE HORNS COMING OUT OF SKIN - Reply to topic