Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - sad sad sad creatrix - Reply to topic

creatrix

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

deleted

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing i wanted to put this in the other thread but.....but...... Laughing
i almost pissed my pants....so did this thread.... Laughing ..and what's bad...is you'll need a pm blocker now Splodge Laughing Laughing you know how p.m.s. happy this group is. Twisted Evil and just when we almost had it.....
I think the Masons done shut it down.....Did one of you bastards start talking about the all seeing eye on the dollarbill....because....that could be what happend....DAM'MIT...it's a all seeing eye...what part of ALL SEEING did you not get. Doh!

BLENDER anyone Twisted Evil (insert link here)oooooohhh.....which brings to mind....Splodge blender opens up fine...but can't read shit...everything gets skewed when i move the mouse???? any idea why.

creatrix

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

1. my perfect kitten pooped on the rug so now my family doesn't like her anymore.

2. my perfect kitten, who is already on my poo list, broke an antique plate this morning... on of my favorite things.

3. the thread I looked forward to got closed down.

Normally these minor things wouldn't bother me, but I'm pmsing and now I'm gonna cry. Not PMing. I won't be writing to tell splodge or anyone else off or anything. pmsing. as in hormonal.

Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:25 pm   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
1. my perfect kitten pooped on the rug so now my family doesn't like her anymore.

2. my perfect kitten, who is already on my poo list, broke an antique plate this morning... on of my favorite things.

3. the thread I looked forward to got closed down.

Normally these minor things wouldn't bother me, but I'm pmsing and now I'm gonna cry. Not PMing. I won't be writing to tell splodge or anyone else off or anything. pmsing. as in hormonal.

Crying or Very sad

That is why I got rid of my cat. I love cats, but I just don't have the patience for their mischief. The cat I had gotten rid of decided it would be fun to tear apart my Christmas tree after it took me 4 hours to put it up and decorate it. She didn't bother the tree until I put the decorations on it. Then she decided to attack my daughters nightgown (on several occasions) but the last time she put a huge scratch down her leg and that was my last straw. I felt bad, but it had to go. Confused

creatrix

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

eh - I adore my kitten, but she picked the wrong day to piss me off! Laughing

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
eh - I adore my kitten, but she picked the wrong day to piss me off! Laughing

Yeah, they have a tendency to do that, haha Very Happy

annajon

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

My cats know when I walk around with poop in my eyes.... they trip me then. Every other step I take ends up in stop motion high step slow motion kick forward. I feel like Monty Python lots of times in my house.... But I would not want to live without my cats, not any of them...

TheShaman

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

HA! That's how I felt the other day.... Damn morning sickness!

http://www.track4va.com
creatrix

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
My cats know when I walk around with poop in my eyes.... they trip me then. Every other step I take ends up in stop motion high step slow motion kick forward. I feel like Monty Python lots of times in my house.... But I would not want to live without my cats, not any of them...

"I just spent 5 hours burying the cat!"

"FIVE HOURS burying a CAT???"

"Well, he kept wriggling around!"

Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - sad sad sad creatrix - Reply to topic