Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Noob Question - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

splodge

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

i'm the IT guy and graphix artist for the local rock bar and the south yorkshire Hells Angels, the money isn't much good, but the protection plan is great Smile Laughing

Hallcross Toots
mookie01

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Jerry I dig the way you animated the progress . It turned out great. I get alot of pleasure out of doing that type of work. Pictures from the early days of photography are fascinating. And thanx for the note. Very Happy

Also thanx Martrex and splodge. Splodge that sounds like a cool gig.

dewdew

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i'm the IT guy and graphix artist for the local rock bar and the south yorkshire Hells Angels, the money isn't much good, but the protection plan is great Smile Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing The SUNNY BARTELL1% protection plan.......i can dig that, Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

don't worry about making money mookie...........you'll only spend it anyway Cool

mookie01

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

I stopped worrying about making money last night and decided instead to pursue a life of asceticism. I will give up all transient things including PSC. I should survive at least a week or two begging for food down here in the bible belt. Well only if the bible beaters don't stone me first.
On the upside - I might come back as someone like splodge or dudu who has godly Photoshop skills and is capable of making his way through this cruel world of capitalism and pain. Very Happy But I will probably come back as a rodent with giant nutz..

ScionShade

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

Jerry's true talent lies in his special ability to cause me to laugh.
Quite like the combination of Illustrator, and straight PS is used to bring an image to it's peak quality limit. Although 99.9% of the time an expert use of either program will be sufficient to the attainment of peak preferential
quality, and is what, in truth aside from the dishonest, egotistical claims of most,
most graphical artists do. Jerry 717 steps into that 0.1% position of one who actually uses both options to perfect his comical genius in his application of playing 'Both Parts'. As a template for the man of the future, Jerry plays the parts of "The Straight Man', AND 'The Comic', changing hats, and performing the tasks of two seamlessly in an integrated display of skill, and experience rarely seen in either the world of comedy, or image manipulation.
It is my personal awareness of these subtleties, and appreciation of what often goes over the general populations' heads that gives me great satisfaction, and a feeling of exceptional jocular inebriation when
I am gifted with the opportunity to see Jerry717 at work.
I'll be voting for Mr.717 come next November. He's the right man for the job, his stance on racial diversity, the environment, and social economics
are why Jerry717 is uniquely qualified to be the man who can lead this country back onto the path of greatness.
JERRY 2008!

jerry717

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

I'll be voting for Mr.717 come next November. He's the right man for the job, his stance on racial diversity, the environment, and social economics
are why Jerry717 is uniquely qualified to be the man who can lead this country back onto the path of greatness.
JERRY 2008!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you Mr. Shade. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll be sure to post more images come next November. Very Happy

mookie01

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

Shade I am right there with you. Laughing
In an existential sense.

dewdew

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

DUDU has godly photoshop skills Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's about damn time someone took notice. afro ....i like this mookie......really seems to know what's what.. Cool

but hey,... giant NUTZ is something to strive for......but remember....during high humidity.....they stick to your leg. Laughing

and ughhhh.....i'm not sure what shade is saying.....he's using them big words....SCARES me to be honest.

mookie01

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Damn that high humidity and my big nutz. Laughing

Shade is not sure what shade is sayin' either. Very Happy
The election year propaganda blitz has skewed his noggin a little.
He has given us all a free course in the underused and antiquated skill of automatic writing. Dada style. The kind where the nonsense is disguised with multiple syllables. Twisted Evil

annajon

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks Mooki for the Noob question post, because it got me thinking why not try that myself. So I browsed for some tutorials and I made my own MP3 player gadget. And one day I will know how to make other stuff as well, from zero pixels to start with.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/annajon_album/digital%20work%20own%20grown/MP3imageready2.png

mookie01

Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice one annajon. Cool gadget.
Thank you guys for the help. I recently landed a small job from sanfrancisco illustrating some handmade candles. It has the possibility of evolving into a pretty nice size job.I really appreciate your awesome advice. PSC rules.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Noob Question - Reply to topic