Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - the ACT for which i owe. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

O.K. where to start........
This is without a doubt the hardest thing i have ever done. I sit here and write this with a heavy heart. Not heavy from sadness but heavy because this is the internet. It is intended to be non-personal,yet i seem to take things a little too personal.
Martrex what was wrote was out of anger. You had as much right to respond as anyone. We may deal with things diffrently, but i am sure you have battled your demons the best way you knew how. I sometimes bow up like a pitbull and take on all comers. Hope Mr. Micheal Vick dont find out.

to everyone:
I Know taking things that are said from someone on the net should not upset me. It is not as if they are coming through the screen with fist flaring, but some how i take it as such. When i wrote my long story, It was to explain myself, my situation and maybe some where it was just nice to get off my chest. Hell i am suprised as anyone it came out long and understandable.

It is funny how i was trying to solve a problem, yet ended up with one. Gung ho is what i am, i was born that way. You know when you see a drill sergent and he's raisen hell, you think what's wrong with him. Well the answer is nothing, he was born a asshole he just grew bigger. Let me be the first to fly the asshole flag, right over my head.

The heavy heart i write this with is because while i was too busy becoming asshole of the decade, someone upgraded my account. I have not found out who,why, nothing. I said before this is the internet, that is not suppose to be personal. I did not intend for someone to do this. I don't know why someone would. It is something that i did'nt even notice because i was too busy letting the anger i thought i had beaten down, rage on.

I guess who is not important. I would without a doubt like to know ,but don't want to look a gifted horse in the mouth.I have been given something that does not seem like much to any one person in eye sight of me.. Something that only really matters here at psc, but the ACT of someone giving me such a gift is so personal that if i could hold back the tears long enough i would crush ribs with the hug. It is not that i am a member that tears me, it is the fact that out of millons on the net, and the thousands that come through here each year, they cared enough to buy me, the growing asshole the gift.

i could not begain to tell everyone the tears that i have shed from that ACT of kindness and yeah i said tears. I can not begin to tell you why they done it. I was all pissed at Martrex , and had wrote some stupid shit. Then i stormed away from the computer like a mad man,cussing like yosemity sam. When i returned i had a email that told me something was diffrent about me with a link. Upon clickin the link i notice the green yes in my profile. Thousands of thoughts rushed through my head all at once. Then the waterworks came. As i sit here and type they come. I never cared about being a member so i know that the upgrade of my status is not why they fall. It is the ACT of a complete stranger caring enough to give me a gift that causes the flow. I don't know who you are but i will never forget this as long as i breath god's air. To say that you have humbled me would be a understatment. To thank you does not seem enough. The kindness showed to me will never leave my mind or my heart. IT will be that act of kindness that i will start my day with each morning and end my day with each night.
to everyone at psc from the bottom of my heart i thank you and will be forever in you debt.

your crying asshole DEWDEW

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:15 am   Reply with quote         

hey dewyness, you all dried up yet?

I will say that these people here at psc are some of the nicest people I have ever met on the net. The net alone brings out some of the worst road rage and here it's just a nice spot in the shade away from alot of the anonymousness that the net has the ability to spawn.

I have been at a different chop site before coming here and that was just that ... it chopped the individual and left the person in shreds with no more regard to them as a person.

This is really a place to be proud to grow in and up as an artist. I am happy I found this nice place and dewyness you fit in fine here and remember we all have a cranky day and take it out on somebody and if you are like me you have forgotton it in 2 minutes so chop chop away and thanks everybody for this nice site. Very Happy

Oscar

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:42 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
I have been at a different chop site before coming here and that was just that ... it chopped the individual and left the person in shreds with no more regard to them as a person.

Worth1000, such a shitty place.

There, I'm happy now. Very Happy

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 am   Reply with quote         

STFUAC

ReyRey

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:24 am   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:
STFUAC

Yes!! STFUAC!!

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

Kumbayah my Lord... Kumbayah

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

@ Sean (TheShaman)

Laughing

*waves hands in the air

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

are we roasting weenies around the campfire? I want one. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
I guess who is not important. I would without a doubt like to know

I bet I know who...

Glad you got that all off your chest dew. This place is a great place to learn and even some of the greatest folks here came in and were complete jerks from the start (*cough*MARCO*cough*). But we all live and learn and move on.

I haven't been around in the past few months, too much real life drama to handle PSC drama too! Laughing

Anyhooo, Welcome to the other side! Very Happy

Now, as was said before - please STFUAC!
(in case you don't know, that's "Stop Taking Fuzzy Underwear Around Chrispis!)

ReinMan

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, dear chicklets, it is indeed time to STFUAC.

(damn - where is that song link when I need it?)

dewdew

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

trust me i will not be taking things so serious anymore.........you know how long it takes the illiterate to write those long letters...........hands look like i have palsey. i had to type this response with my tounge......mmmmmm......jelly......oh sorry must have fallen onto the keys some time last week. Laughing Laughing Laughing

arcaico

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 am   Reply with quote         

where do I sign to tell him to STFUAC???

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReyRey

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Micose

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

well...it might be Marco...he has a dozen of 1yeAdvantage left in his bag!Smile

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:38 am   Reply with quote         

Sweet!! That's soo nice!! Congrats!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - the ACT for which i owe. - Reply to topic