Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PS Source image used on Fox New? - Reply to topic

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

Tonight I was watching fox news, and I saw what looked like a source from an old photoshop contest. I appologize in advance, because I dont have a picture for comparison. I rushed over to my camera, and thought I got a shot. Then I realized that my memystick was in my comp. Sad

I'll see If I can get a pic on a later showing.

Anyway, I am almost 100% sure it's the same pic. It was the backdrop of the lawyer in the last interview of the Oriely factor. (Please don't hate me because I watch it...)

In case anyone else watched it, the interview was about a video being pulled from youTube because a Prince song was playing in the background.

Since I don't have more than five posts I cant actually post a link, or an image, so I can't show you what I'm talking about yet. I can tell you where in the archives it is. It is the last one on page 27 of the archives. It is the one of five houses that I believe are in LA. Tomorrow it'll probably be the first one on page 28.

Sorry if some of you think this is pointless. I just thought it was kind of cool.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

I think that post gave me enough posts, so here's the link:

http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1718/five-houses.html?o=votes

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote         

That's a pretty common picture you know, it may just be very similar, were you able to freeze frame it and look closely?

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 am   Reply with quote         

I wasn't able to freeze frame or anything, but i got like a 20-30 second look. It didn't help that there was a lady in the way of the picture! lol

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

Ha. That's pretty good, but I dont think that was the interview I saw.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:49 am   Reply with quote         

I bet he sounded exactly the same though... Laughing

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

No, there was a lady filling in for him. She sounded pretty simmilar though. lol

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PS Source image used on Fox New? - Reply to topic