Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - "Micoseism" - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post Mon May 08, 2006 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh noooo....If only you could see what I have done...

Heh heh heh Twisted Evil

Y'all are in sooooooo much trouble

Twisted Evil

Smile

kittie

Post Mon May 08, 2006 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

you're bluffing!! you probably just found MINE on the internet. and mistook it for the great work you did. hehehe

Kansas

Post Mon May 08, 2006 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

WEll we'll just have to see now won't we...

Don't go making room on your wall quite yet..

Post Mon May 08, 2006 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

i had the chance to see your works...hehe...and evbdy has done a great great work....
Smile
Micose

Post Mon May 08, 2006 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
heellll no. haha.. just kidding digit...

i helped out spanish today. now his looks better than mine Crying or Very sad shouldn't have helped him. haha

For what pic u helped him Kayla ?, i hope not for the 11th Confused
kittie

Post Mon May 08, 2006 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

hehe, yeah i just gave him a few tips. his looks really good. He's helping me too though by submitting mine for me right when we're able to start submitting, because I'd be at my home school and wouldn't be able to post it till later that morning. So, we kind of helped each other.

Micose

Post Mon May 08, 2006 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

what is this contest where people are looking each other at their work Kayla...i don't agree at all...if he wanted to get info or tut, he has to ask me... i know how put the person in the right direction, but i let a space of own thinking too... well now u say "my god...his is better...) i well i'm a bit pissed off sorry, u couldn' t know my point of view...
.let's get fun out of all this...
Kansas

Post Mon May 08, 2006 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

So if you aren't going to post let's at least create a stir.

Help support this contest by showing up to vote and comment on the posts... You gotta love that!!! May 11th..be there or be square....

It's going to be great fun!

PS Micose... Were you joking around with what you wrote? Or are you really mad?

Hiding under a blanket now... until it's safe again.

Post Mon May 08, 2006 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

did i ever said things like that just for fun...nonono...i think that' if he wanted to learn sthg, at least Spanish could have tried with previous pics i post here,in this very same thread Kathy.... and to help is cool,but it can be done in a certain way..;conditions.... well... see i took care of each pm i got and following what i saw, i adjusted my way to help....... i'm not angry after Kittie (who can?) even she a bit forgot thet it's a contest... the help would have been done before for instance on the other pics. i w<ould have liked better.
Micose

Post Mon May 08, 2006 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

hhhhhee Kathy...u can go out of your blanket now.that's it..it's safe don't worry.....l Wink
Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon May 08, 2006 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked I want to sweeten the contest pot a little, and maybe get more nonmembers to participate, I will pay a years PSC advantage membership for any non advantage member who comes in the top 3, Naiko will decide who the top 3 winners are, regardless of votes, since they will post later than us members, and yes since I said top 3, that could mean 3 advantage memberships for 3 non members, so I hope you non-members take notice, what do you think Naiko, does that sound cool? Eve are you OK with this??? Any non-members out there want to chime in? lets hear some chatter! Rolling Eyes

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue May 09, 2006 12:08 am   Reply with quote         

I know Kansas let the cat out of the bag, and that is totally cool, we'll see how many non-members are on the ball here, good luck to all Razz

Post Tue May 09, 2006 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Very Happy

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue May 09, 2006 12:25 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Shocked I want to sweeten the contest pot a little, and maybe get more nonmembers to participate, I will pay a years PSC advantage membership for any non advantage member who comes in the top 3, Naiko will decide who the top 3 winners are, regardless of votes, since they will post later than us members, and yes since I said top 3, that could mean 3 advantage memberships for 3 non members, so I hope you non-members take notice, what do you think Naiko, does that sound cool? Eve are you OK with this??? Any non-members out there want to chime in? lets hear some chatter! Rolling Eyes

Anytime someone offers to "sweeten the pot"....hmmmm, I'm in! That's very generous of you, Paul!

BUT, in all fairness, the top 3 "Micose" images must be voted on by PSC members--same as any other day's contest. And by non-members, I take that you mean non Advantage members. We're on a level playing field there since the chop chick under the covers put it out there for everyone. (It's ok to come outta there, Kathy...really.)

Hey, don't look at me, it's in the rule book.

Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue May 09, 2006 1:22 am   Reply with quote         

I agree with whatever you want to do for the 1st prize, (the painting), but your keeping Naiko's opinion out of his own contest, by letting others decide, we all know that non-members post late, and get much fewer votes because 80% of the voting is done early on the first day, this gives Naiko and non-members more time to "level the playing field" don't you think it would be interesting to see if Naiko likes the top 3 vote getters as much as say an entry that came in late on the 3rd day? Members have nothing to gain on this, I'm trying to get more non-members involved, there's 15,000 of them, this does nothing to help them, it's an Advantage to be a member already I want to take that away and give Naiko a voice on this, let's see how he feels, I value his opinion, don't you? Confused

Do you think this will keep the thread active? Controversy gets people talking, remember this is all good. Peace Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - "Micoseism" - Reply to topic