Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Source: Plane Pictures - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Designed2522

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Can we get some new/better source pictures.... these plane pictures are getting F'n OLD!!! Mad

Luxwiz

Post Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
Can we get some new/better source pictures.... these plane pictures are getting F'n OLD!!! Mad

DITTO Laughing

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/211401/buzz-off-al-.html

YerPalAl

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

Hey, NO PROBLEM!!

All you have to do is submit some of your own that you like. Rolling Eyes

Luxwiz

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Hey, NO PROBLEM!!

but Al I looked already and I couldn't find any boat or plane pics in my photo albums Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Hey, NO PROBLEM!!

but Al I looked already and I couldn't find any boat or plane pics in my photo albums Laughing

Well then, don't complain about mine. Laughing Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:46 am   Reply with quote         

ok Al to tell you the truth I find it challenging to come up with original ideas to the same type of source over and over...it takes one to the limit of originality Wink Cool

YerPalAl

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

FINE!!

I'll start photographing my thumb. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
FINE!!

I'll start photographing my thumb. Laughing Laughing Laughing

don't forget to include a thumbnail of your thumb Razz

Bic9000

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Am I the only one that sees it as a sign of the times? The site is not as popular as it used to be, you know that and as much as I wish it was, I'm happy that someone (Al being a major player here) is still contributing to keep the sources coming . .
. . . carry on Al, you're a legend Smile

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks man. It breaks my heart that this site has fallen on such hard times. This is where I learned Photoshop. This is where I made many friends, not just online, although I love you guys too, but real world friends that we have partied with face to face. This is where I laughed so hard coffee shot out my nose. This is where I lost more sleep and pulled out more hair trying to finish a chop than I really like to remember. This is where anytime I talk to someone about Photoshop I recommend they come to and learn.This place was a seminal point in my life. I have played on other sites but I always come back here, to this place. To these few who are still left here. To the memories and the laughter and the warm fuzzies and the assholes that pissed us off. This place is still home.

Luxwiz

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Thanks man. It breaks my heart that this site has fallen on such hard times. This is where I learned Photoshop. This is where I made many friends, not just online, although I love you guys too, but real world friends that we have partied with face to face. This is where I laughed so hard coffee shot out my nose. This is where I lost more sleep and pulled out more hair trying to finish a chop than I really like to remember. This is where anytime I talk to someone about Photoshop I recommend they come to and learn.This place was a seminal point in my life. I have played on other sites but I always come back here, to this place. To these few who are still left here. To the memories and the laughter and the warm fuzzies and the assholes that pissed us off. This place is still home.

Hug :psc: thumright

seelcraft

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:00 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Thanks man. It breaks my heart that this site has fallen on such hard times. This is where I learned Photoshop. This is where anytime I talk to someone about Photoshop I recommend they come to and learn. To these few who are still left here. To the memories and the laughter and the warm fuzzies and the assholes that pissed us off. This place is still home.

Thank you. You almost make me want to chop again. Almost. If only my ideas would start flowing again...

Post Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:41 am   Reply with quote         

seelcraft wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Thanks man. It breaks my heart that this site has fallen on such hard times. This is where I learned Photoshop. This is where anytime I talk to someone about Photoshop I recommend they come to and learn. To these few who are still left here. To the memories and the laughter and the warm fuzzies and the assholes that pissed us off. This place is still home.

Thank you. You almost make me want to chop again. Almost. If only my ideas would start flowing again...

I have the same issue, that and just no fire in my belly to chop. I slowly slid into taking pictures instead of chopping them.

YerPalAl

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

HEY LUXWIZ . . . . are you happy NOW???

(vote for the source photo today)

(And thanks, mods!!)

Luxwiz

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
HEY LUXWIZ . . . . are you happy NOW???

(vote for the source photo today)

(And thanks, mods!!)

done... thumright btw I'm always happy regardless of the source pics...bring em' on Cool

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Source: Plane Pictures - Reply to topic