Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - <0> - Reply to topic

ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME ?

YES

20%

20%

[ 1 ]

NOAH

80%

80%

[ 4 ]

Total Votes: 5

Post Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

BigGame3113

Post Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:
Hi . am Ammar know as (ammorio) iv'e been using PhotoshopContest since 11 Aug 2009 , but as a Medical Student in rough country (Africa/Sudan) iv'e been away in a while .
Am here to request from PSC family to support their brother , Iv'e got a great opportunity to participate training that will be held in Kenya under the name of SRT (The Role of Soft Skills in Dispensation of Healthcare ) it will affect my career in future and it'll increases my chances to have better career in the future as a future doctor and i got accepted .
i handled all the fees except for the Training fees . and it's only 200 euro . if you are interested i'll send you the invitation letter and all the documents you need in the email to make sure it's true .

If you are interested in helping me or for more information contact at

AmmarObeidallah@gmail.com

Much appreciated and Much love PSC <3

NOTE : The deadline for paying the fees is on 7th of April .

Apart from the fact that this is most likely a scam, this is not the place to be asking for money anyway. I don't think your future career depends on the PSC community my friend.

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:54 am   Reply with quote         

Try to win price contests
Good Luck

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

True it's a spam .

Luxwiz

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:
True it's a spam .

WTF...pretty weird ! § explanation ???!$ Shocked Laughing

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

It's a simple disappointment reaction. And I don't blame him. I remember Ammorio as a full active PSC member. I don't think it's a scam. I wish I don't live in a shit hole also and could actually help.
True, this is not place to ask for money, unless its not every other "where is my prize money" post. It is hardly a place to ask for anything else either sadly.

BigGame3113

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:15 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
It's a simple disappointment reaction. And I don't blame him. I remember Ammorio as a full active PSC member. I don't think it's a scam. I wish I don't live in a shit hole also and could actually help.
True, this is not place to ask for money, unless its not every other "where is my prize money" post. It is hardly a place to ask for anything else either sadly.

Maybe Ammorio was an active member here once, and maybe this was a place where he thought he might find some legitimate support. I'll give him that, but there are also ways for people to hack accounts and fake identities online. In a scenario like this, it's way too sketchy. Unless you know him personally, there's no way of telling if it's actually Ammorio requesting the money or not.

Post Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

BigGame3113 wrote:
BSmatic wrote:

Maybe Ammorio was an active member here once, and maybe this was a place where he thought he might find some legitimate support. I'll give him that, but there are also ways for people to hack accounts and fake identities online. In a scenario like this, it's way too sketchy. Unless you know him personally, there's no way of telling if it's actually Ammorio requesting the money or not.

True, but it's so easy to call him out right? How many times in your life have you been so desperate to call out for help and get answer right in the a hole? Why it is easier to assume someone stole your identity rather than recognize true urge for help?

BigGame3113

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:30 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
BigGame3113 wrote:
BSmatic wrote:

True, but it's so easy to call him out right? How many times in your life have you been so desperate to call out for help and get answer right in the a hole? Why it is easier to assume someone stole your identity rather than recognize true urge for help?

Hmm, good question. Kinda ends up being the scenario of "one hacker ruins it for all the genuine people." Huh..

BigGame3113

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
BigGame3113 wrote:
BSmatic wrote:

Hmm, good question. Kinda ends up being the scenario of "one hacker ruins it for all the genuine people." Huh..

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:33 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:

well thank you , it's not a spam really but it's my fault to ask for help here you know and i didn't ask to transfer it directly without knowing who i am . that's why iv'e attached my email to contact and i just post it here because when i left PSC community last time, it was one of the communities ever and iv'e known many members in person actually that's why i post it . but i think things have been changed here .
anyway just don't consider it and delete the topics or whatever am not looking for troubles or something . enjoy your time and much appreciated ,
sorry for bothering guys .

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:33 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:

well thank you , it's not a spam really but it's my fault to ask for help here you know and i didn't ask to transfer it directly without knowing who i am . that's why iv'e attached my email to contact and i just post it here because when i left PSC community last time, it was one of the best online communities ever and iv'e known many members in person actually that's why i post it . but i think things have been changed here .
anyway just don't consider it and delete the topics or whatever am not looking for troubles or something . enjoy your time and much appreciated ,

BigGame3113

Post Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 am   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:
BSmatic wrote:

well thank you , it's not a spam really but it's my fault to ask for help here you know and i didn't ask to transfer it directly without knowing who i am . that's why iv'e attached my email to contact and i just post it here because when i left PSC community last time, it was one of the best online communities ever and iv'e known many members in person actually that's why i post it . but i think things have been changed here .

Well, my apologies to you Ammorio! I do hope you have a successful career ahead of you!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - <0> - Reply to topic