Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2015 Reunion Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
BSmatic wrote:
BSmatic wrote:
Heinlein wrote:
I just found out about the Reunion Contest by email.

I've never received an email from PSC!

And your point is???

If you set up your preferences to receive notifications from PSC you will eventually get email from PSC

Which is replies?

I don't understand your question

My settings are identical to the ones you have pictured. Is " Always notify me of replies" the one you are referring to? Are these YOUR preferences? Or are they mine? If they are yours and mine are identical to the ones you have here then are you getting emails from PSC? Because I'm not.
Did I confuse you enough with this? LOL Laughing

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Cartoon Contractor"][quote="BSmatic"][quote="Cartoon Contractor"][quote="BSmatic"][quote="Cartoon Contractor"][quote="BSmatic"]
Heinlein wrote:
I just found out about the Reunion Contest by email.

My settings are identical to the ones you have pictured. Is " Always notify me of replies" the one you are referring to? Are these YOUR preferences? Or are they mine? If they are yours and mine are identical to the ones you have here then are you getting emails from PSC? Because I'm not.
Did I confuse you enough with this? LOL Laughing

Rolling Eyes not much - I don't quite care about it. No, i can't see your preferences and yes, those are mine. Website is not much "eventful" lately but i guess if you are not logged in often and event occur and you don't click "news" and see it yourself on the website, you will get email about it. I remember getting this type of info from PSC before. For new messages i get notification by email regardless am I logged in or not...
Maybe your email account treat this notifications as spam, or maybe PSC owners out of spite at some point voted you out from their mailing lists Smile I thought maybe it's your preferences. I guess not.

kittie

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I just happened to check my spam folder.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Rolling Eyes not much - I don't quite care about it. No, i can't see your preferences and yes, those are mine. Website is not much "eventful" lately but i guess if you are not logged in often and event occur and you don't click "news" and see it yourself on the website, you will get email about it. I remember getting this type of info from PSC before. For new messages i get notification by email regardless am I logged in or not...
Maybe your email account treat this notifications as spam, or maybe PSC owners out of spite at some point voted you out from their mailing lists Smile I thought maybe it's your preferences. I guess not.

Yeah I'm sure that's what it is! The owners of PSC singled me out and said:

"Fuck Cartoon Contractor! We don't want him participating in any of the fucking comps anyway! We just want his fucking money for the advantage! Don't send him any fucking e-mails about anything EXCEPT when his advantage runs out!" Shocked

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

EXCEPT when his advantage runs out!" Shocked

Aha! so you did get email Razz Laughing

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
EXCEPT when his advantage runs out!" Shocked

Aha! so you did get email Razz Laughing

No, they pm me!

DaVinci

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

This! Can we make this contest available??

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:20 am   Reply with quote         

@Cartoon Contractor - Sent you a reunion notification mail to your n********o@bellsouth.net. Please check in SPAM folder also. If doesn't work you might have to update your email id. We have little control on bellsouth.net SPAM filter.

@DaVinci - Code has been fixed to allow upload before contest opens including all Non-advantage members. After logging please visit http://photoshopcontest.com/page/reunion-2015 to upload

DaVinci

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:44 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
@Cartoon Contractor - Sent you a reunion notification mail to your n********o@bellsouth.net. Please check in SPAM folder also. If doesn't work you might have to update your email id. We have little control on bellsouth.net SPAM filter.

@DaVinci - Code has been fixed to allow upload before contest opens including all Non-advantage members. After logging please visit http://photoshopcontest.com/page/reunion-2015 to upload

Thank you Rajan, you've made my day thumright

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:49 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

rajan shama,

This is what I got!

test

--
Regards

This is no reunion notification! Laughing But I did get your "test" from YOUR rajan shama email address. I checked my spam folder on bellsouth.net and there is nothing from the PSC site.

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 am   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:

rajan shama,

This is what I got!

test

--
Regards

This is no reunion notification! Laughing But I did get your "test" from YOUR rajan shama email address. I checked my spam folder on bellsouth.net and there is nothing from the PSC site.

Test -- Regards was a TEST mail from my GMAIL. See if you can update your bellsouth.net email.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

rajan wrote:
rajan wrote:

rajan shama,

This is what I got!

test

--
Regards

Test -- Regards was a TEST mail from my GMAIL. See if you can update your bellsouth.net email.

I did that a couple of days ago and your site locked me out! I had to get a mod to unfreeze my account!

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Jeez did I started this email avalanche!?

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

I don't have time to participate in the competition but I'll be sure to spectate. Good luck, everybody. Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2015 Reunion Contest - Reply to topic