Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Continental chop contest - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

I think we should do a continental chop contest. N America ..... South America ... Europe... Aussie, Asia. Teams.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:55 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
I think we should do a continental chop contest. N America ..... South America ... Europe... Aussie, Asia. Teams.

Sounds great to me. Organize it! Very Happy

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

Sounds great to me. Organize it! Very Happy

Well give me a break here.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

But yes I will Organise if you and bill will recogninise it.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:52 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
But yes I will Organise if you and bil wil recogninise it.

It could work for South America "Araico is a a big giant dildo"Kineticb is talented plus daniela.....South America has talent.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

First you'll have to decide if Arc the Killer Didldo is Mexican which would put him into North America.

All kidding aside this is a good idea especially since this is an Olympic year. Could be held every four years.

Go for it Shane!!!

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

consider my eyebrow raised Raising Brow

nevet

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

I'm still not sure which continent I belong to...... Hmmm

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm   Reply with quote         

nevet wrote:
I'm still not sure which continent I belong to...... Hmmm

Actually that is a good question. I always thought Israel was part of the Middle East, which is part of Asia. Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
seamusoisin
Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:39 am

First you'll have to decide if Arc the Killer Didldo is Mexican which would put him into North America.

All kidding aside this is a good idea especially since this is an Olympic year. Could be held every four years.

Go for it Shane!!!

Fine fine the Mexican joke was old a long time ago anyway. I would rather see the asshole chop than correct my apostrophes anyway. Unless you want to claim Mexico ARC we will take you (as long as you have a green card).

Anyway if anyone is interested in the idea Respond to the thread. Otherwise whatever.

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

I changed my profile pic to show my enthusiasm. I dont think it helps

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 am   Reply with quote         

After the referendum in September Scotland will become an Independent Nation and will probably be shunned by Europe for our cheek Laughing ..Bastards !
We will become outcasts, all the 5 families will line up against us ..(sorry I slipped into Godfather mode there). So its just Scotland and Iceland vs The Rest of the World !

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
After the referendum in September Scotland will become an Independent Nation and will probably be shunned by Europe for our cheek Laughing ..Bastards !
We will become outcasts, all the 5 families will line up against us ..(sorry I slipped into Godfather mode there). So its just Scotland and Iceland vs The Rest of the World !

You guys are going to form your own Continent? You should call it "Scottice" Or "The division of Plaidland"
. But fuck yeah It's about time you gave the U.K. the middle finger. We did that shit back in day! Anfa is a horrible fucking person, rumor has it he is actually the Queens right hand.

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
charliesou wrote:

You guys are going to form your own Continent? You should call it "Scottice" Or "The division of Plaidland"
. But fuck yeah It's about time you gave the U.K. the middle finger. We did that shit back in day! Anfa is a horrible fucking person, rumor has it he is actually the Queens right hand.

The mere mention of the name.. Lord Anfa of the High Castle is enough to scare the bejeezus out of the mightiest Scot. His evilness is known throughout the land of Jockdom Twisted Evil

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
charliesou wrote:

The mere mention of the name.. Lord Anfa of the High Castle is enough to scare the bejeezus out of the mightiest Scot. His evilness is known throughout the land of Jockdom Twisted Evil

He is a silly fuck isn't he! Rolling Eyes

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
charliesou wrote:

Oh and this too

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Continental chop contest - Reply to topic