Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Help - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

Maybe somebody could help. I'm looking for tutorials how to make a chop part under water part up, like the last inspirational abraham's chop with turtle.
What is important in doing such chops? Good basic photos? What tricks I should use?

If anybody would like to help would be great

ShootHerman

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

duken wrote:
Maybe somebody could help. I'm looking for tutorials how to make a chop part under water part up, like the last inspirational abraham's chop with turtle.
What is important in doing such chops? Good basic photos? What tricks I should use?

If anybody would like to help would be great

I agree with you duken. I wanna know myself how to make the water under the surface.Smile
Thats why I cant give you any answer. I think maybe those who makes such images google the image.
Or....? Smile

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

ShootHerman

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

This is great Dani! Thx.
Maybe there will appear some "cars" under water from me in the future... Hehehe.

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for answers people.

Dani you are great Very Happy Just want to say, I love your chops here. You have got a big talent.

ShootHerman I've just seen you are from Norway. I would like to go there. Scandinavian nature is so imperssive. I've been to Stockholm and Helskinki, so maybe next trip will be to Norway.

I wish you all the best with your chops and a lots of inspirations, but first of all that you enjoy making your photoshop works

Daenerys

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Glad you enjoyed it guys, hope it's useful, it is easy to do.
Need anything I can help, just ask!
Thanks for the words, duken, hear things like that is what motivates me to open the PS.
Now, go to make some partial submersion, you both!! Razz

ShootHerman

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

duken wrote:
Thanks for answers people.

Dani you are great Very Happy Just want to say, I love your chops here. You have got a big talent.

ShootHerman I've just seen you are from Norway. I would like to go there. Scandinavian nature is so imperssive. I've been to Stockholm and Helskinki, so maybe next trip will be to Norway.

I wish you all the best with your chops and a lots of inspirations, but first of all that you enjoy making your photoshop works

Thx for nice words duken.Wink
Here is a fairytale about Norway. Enjoy.Smile

http://youtu.be/pyR8ErhRzvc

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:16 am   Reply with quote         

Nice Dani! My first time to see this tutorial and almost the same technique and idea with what I did from the lighthouse comp. Hope we can always see more tutorials and helpful tips or techniques for those who wants to learn more. Smile

Martrex

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice tutorial, we often forget others here are just starting or at other levels of knowledge about PS. More tutorials on techniques and styles would help them a lot.

Yes, great entry and very nice tutorial. Great work keep it up! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 am   Reply with quote         

I've just done chop part under water. Now I know how to do it, maybe I will look for the better source next time... Thanx again Dani.

If anybody has got any other interesting tutorials (made in simple way!Smile you could give a link to them?

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

ups Very Happy i meant source of water images, cos tutorial here is great, simple and works Very Happy

papavales

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

I had gave a shot back then, without externals except the diamond. Can't comapair with these cool stuff, but it's a good idea to practice with the displace too. Sorry no tut just an entry.
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/180720/iceberg.html#

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Duken! Nice to see you used the tutorial for your rusted ride entry. Nice outcome. I have comment there about the car window and also hope you make the cut between the bottom and above water surface sharp, not soft. It is really better when there are questions, much easier to give the exact answers or tips though sometimes unsolicited Laughing

Daenerys

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Duken, nice to see you training, but I agree with Abe's tips.
Manolis, you did a great partial submersion with that diamond, really looks like an iceberg!
Thanks Martrex, as I said, if I can help with another tuts, just ask...
Abe, you're awesome and we have sure you don't need any tut to do your amazing job! I had to use to do my 1st submersion work, the tut was made by my work partner, Miguel Parisi, aka PS Houdini. Check his other works:

http://pshoudini.deviantart.com/gallery/

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

abraham, thanks for comments about rusted car, try to 'play' with that chop. Sometimes I'm just in a rush and not enough time to improve. I wish to have 'sharper eye' on details. Any comments always appreciate as I know where I'm in Photoshop where I would like to go, and most important, have here good skilled people I can follow. You're one of them.

Dani your partner does just great work (wow!). Especially I like 'Brainstorm'.

thanx papavales, I will have closer look.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Help - Reply to topic