Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Who is the "PSC ANGEL?" - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Oscar

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey danny take this words as warning so later you don't say we didnt tell you, it seems like there is cool people here that are giving free advantage to some users and that might appear nice and sweet but there is more to that. I was giving advantage when I first got here for free, am not sure who was it or why but there is one thing I know now, it was for a purpose. Long story short, you will never leave this covenant now. Someone is going to contact you by PM soon giving you details as what you have to do.

dannyboyuk09

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Hey danny take this words as warning so later you don't say we didnt tell you, it seems like there is cool people here that are giving free advantage to some users and that might appear nice and sweet but there is more to that. I was giving advantage when I first got here for free, am not sure who was it or why but there is one thing I know now, it was for a purpose. Long story short, you will never leave this covenant now. Someone is going to contact you by PM soon giving you details as what you have to do.

Secret handshake too? ha ha

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

dannyboyuk09 wrote:
I know I said, does anyone know who it is but I certainly didnt start the thread to "out" anyone or cause problems.

You didn't cause any problems. Everyone knows you're being well intentioned. Don't worry about it, and whoever gave Danny an Advantage. Thanks.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, ok Dannyboy, if you must know...yes, it is me...who is also wondering about who's giving out these free Advantages.

ReyRey

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

It was me...and now with interest, you owe me.......$4695.23
Your welcome. Pay Up! Cool

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Arc WAS the PSC angel. Confused

Shocked WHAT ?.... Lucifer was once the most beloved angel of all. Not all angels have halo's. Angel

You think the memberships`are a big deal....MICOSE even got a girlfriend from PSC. THIS whole place is one great big ball of ORGY love. SUM'BODY give me some SUGAR..... blackeye

Oscar

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
It was me...and now with interest, you owe me.......$4695.23
Your welcome. Pay Up! Cool

Cold as ice... but doing some calculations I came to the conclussion that your math is faulty. Here I explain.

Say he got the 1 year advantage ( not likely ) but for this test say he did. So that's a $29.95 value... most likely the loan will be that much. In this case I'll say that the interest is 99% ( so Rey can even earn some cash ) since it's a year's worth of advantage Danny has a year to pay off that loan. Calculating this gives Danny monthly payments of $ 4.03 a month. With interest and all you will pay $48.36 for the $29.95 loan Rey gave you.

Confused

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm   Reply with quote         

THIS IS NOT THE BANK OF REYREY
Hold on, i'll get VINNY to get the ball bat. I think we an fix that caculator malfuction. Razz

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 am   Reply with quote         

4695.23 thats alot

supak0ma

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 am   Reply with quote         

Miss Jonas wrote:
4695.23 thats alot

we will hunt you down with no mercy!! Evil or Very Mad

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Who is the "PSC ANGEL?" - Reply to topic