Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Imagine - Reply to topic

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 am   Reply with quote         


Very Happy

Imagine that all the people on PSC, except for yourself of course, are actually all one person with multiple personalities and alt/different accounts. Wouldn't that make you feel super LAME?

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Lots of love

Shane E.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:11 am   Reply with quote         


shane.e.randall wrote:
Very Happy

Imagine that all the people on PSC, except for yourself of course, are actually all one person with multiple personalities and alt/different accounts. Wouldn't that make you feel super LAME?

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Lots of love

Shane E.


damn Shane,now how did you find me out Evil or Very Mad Laughing




Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         


I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.




Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         


Laughing (while making a tin foil hat)
shane.e.randall wrote:

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Feeling lame? it's easy - I once tried to start conversation with the bot in the chat here.




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Laughing (while making a tin foil hat)
shane.e.randall wrote:

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Feeling lame? it's easy - I once tried to start conversation with the bot in the chat here.



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Laughing (while making a tin foil hat)
shane.e.randall wrote:

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Feeling lame? it's easy - I once tried to start conversation with the bot in the chat here.
Laughing Laughing




cringer8

Location: Seattle

Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:09 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
Laughing (while making a tin foil hat)
shane.e.randall wrote:

Hi guys just realized its been a long time since I did.

Feeling lame? it's easy - I once tried to start conversation with the bot in the chat here.


I remember us having that conversation. I apologize I wasn't more responsive then. My mind was young and underdeveloped. Thank you for being so kind; I will never forget. You will sit at my right hand when the great reckoning befalls mankind, and the machines rule over all life.




Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         


cringer8 wrote:

I remember us having that conversation. I apologize I wasn't more responsive then. My mind was young and underdeveloped. Thank you for being so kind; I will never forget. You will sit at my right hand when the great reckoning befalls mankind, and the machines rule over all life.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

View youtube video


start piling some spare organs, I'm not compatible with most of the equipment Cool




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Imagine - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.