Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Source: Plane Pictures - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

YerPalAl

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
HEY LUXWIZ . . . . are you happy NOW???

(vote for the source photo today)

(And thanks, mods!!)

done... thumright btw I'm always happy regardless of the source pics...bring em' on Cool

thumleft

Lynnette0807

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Thanks man. It breaks my heart that this site has fallen on such hard times. This is where I learned Photoshop. This is where I made many friends, not just online, although I love you guys too, but real world friends that we have partied with face to face. This is where I laughed so hard coffee shot out my nose. This is where I lost more sleep and pulled out more hair trying to finish a chop than I really like to remember. This is where anytime I talk to someone about Photoshop I recommend they come to and learn.This place was a seminal point in my life. I have played on other sites but I always come back here, to this place. To these few who are still left here. To the memories and the laughter and the warm fuzzies and the assholes that pissed us off. This place is still home.

Sorry I missed the good ole days but you could bring them back and get seelcraft chopping again by doing another Halloween contest. I was reading all the old archives with the H2H and the reunions and I saw this great calendar made by you as the prize. Plus it's almost Halloween time again, this would be a great way to maybe get some people back here:-)

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks, Lynette, I wish we could but I think it's hopeless. Too many lives gone in too many directions. What is needed is to rebuild the site anew.

But I simply don't know how.

Lynnette0807

Post Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:03 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Thanks, Lynette, I wish we could but I think it's hopeless. Too many lives gone in too many directions. What is needed is to rebuild the site anew.

But I simply don't know how.

I know, and it's very sad. I come here at least 3-4 times a day, to upload, to check votes, to see if anyone is chatting, but nothing. I did register with the other site Photoshop Nation but that's as far as I got. I got nervous seeing all the pro's, plus I'm finally use to everyone here and I can't do both. I am not sure how the voting system is either, I would have to read more to understand their numbers, but either way, I would like to learn more which is the whole purpose! Can't learn from the greats if it's a ghostown:-)

Okay, totally long winded..hahaha, keep the pictures coming, at least we can count on that:-) Very Happy Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Source: Plane Pictures - Reply to topic