Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Congrats Mundo - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Tue May 01, 2018 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats become April monthly winner.
It took a few months with Luis in the competition, but now you took it.
You did a few good ones , especially the nose pickking pillar and astranauts.
Tip: Try to make 1 good work and if you feel the need for a second entrie make it also clean and not in a rush, it brings no points.
Tip two. Like others already said try to vote more, even this means you can not win that comp, it doesnt matter. its called Sportmanlike.

Now CTFUAC

[img]
[/img]

Lynnette0807

Post Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations to Mundo!
What is April monthly winner, is there a monthly contest too? I don't think I saw that yet
LOL I love how you made his hands outward, that is awesome with the thumbs up!

Post Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 am   Reply with quote         

Look at the bottom Lynn, by Stats

Mundo

Post Tue May 01, 2018 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

I would just like to thank every one here, for your comments, ideas and opinions... I really do appreciate them... I have been doing this sort of thing for close to 10 years now... never actually considered myself an expert or in fact actually good at it... I have entered other Photoshop sites, in their contests also.. one in particular called Freaking News, which has all my 7,000 entries... I've been with Fark, and also Worth 1000... and some I can't even remember anymore... I as of yet, feel I haven't mastered this hobby , probably never will.. but my greatest enjoyment is making them look as real as possible, sometimes failing to do so, I know... I don't use adobe Photoshop like most do, my preference is Photoimpact, a cheaper version.. but much easier to use..to me like I said, it's just a hobby I enjoy... while it's nice to win once in while, my goal is actually the pleasure I get to make these pictures come to life, when possible, and also the reason I submit 2 entries, I would submit more if I was allowed... I'm an oldie here, not quite sure when I actually joined this group, but it has been quite a while...I took a long vacation, but I'm back, hoping to give all you artists some competition... lol
Again Thanks for all your input, and you all don't be strangers...I won't, and about the voting, I am trying to get the hang of it.. even though entries are kind of scarce, but I will keep up...

Post Tue May 01, 2018 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I really dont care about that you won april month OR that you are a retired millionaire OR your background Mundo.
You win (some) contests because you dont vote on other entries.

Before you start on another chop I got an advice for you: Start voting!

Post Tue May 01, 2018 6:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ShootHerman wrote:
I really dont care about that you won april month OR that you are a retired millionaire OR your background Mundo.

I'll vote when I see something worth voting for..but thanks for your reply..

Post Tue May 01, 2018 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:

And yeah, thats the most stupid thing I ever heard.
Good luck.

Post Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ShootHerman wrote:
Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:

Good luck.

And your reply is very rude, you know damned well that if I was a millionaire I wouldn't be wasting my time drawing stuff.. and I didn't explained my background to get any pity or even remarks.. I'm just trying to be friendly, but I see that there's people that just don't know what friendly means... and like I said I will vote when I see something I really like, and is worth voting for, maybe it may sound stupid to you...but not to me...

Post Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

This site has gone mental. Play like an adult, not a child.

Tawiskaro

Post Tue May 01, 2018 10:30 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
This site has gone mental. Play like an adult, not a child.

Good God. He's back.

Laughing

Lynnette0807

Post Tue May 01, 2018 10:39 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
Look at the bottom Lynn, by Stats

This is not important but I didn't even know they kept stats. It was awesome to view, and recongnize some of the greats that pop in and out in the hall of fame section! That was awesome Thanks for the info:-)

Post Wed May 02, 2018 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

Indeed thats a long time ago, Sir Anfa

Lynnette0807

Post Wed May 02, 2018 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:
Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:

Good luck.

And your reply is very rude, you know damned well that if I was a millionaire I wouldn't be wasting my time drawing stuff.. and I didn't explained my background to get any pity or even remarks.. I'm just trying to be friendly, but I see that there's people that just don't know what friendly means... and like I said I will vote when I see something I really like, and is worth voting for, maybe it may sound stupid to you...but not to me...

Hey Mundo - I am new, well almost a year member here, learning this great Photoshop software as well. All members here who have gotten to know me, know that I love this website! I get to learn from all these great talented artists, good or bad, they all help me in some way. I am the most optimistic person you will find here. No mean thought no hurt feelings, nothing! I just want to ask you a question. What kind of chops do you think are vote worthy? I have several favorite artists here that I follow. I just think they are MORe than vote worthy chops here, none that you voted for, and no I am not making you vote, I am not forcing you to vote, I'm just nosy!...hahaha

Below IN MY OPINION ONLY (so no one get their panties in a bunch..hahaha) are some greats you didn't vote on. Question is would you? or not vote worthy?

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/40e50as5lyc6cc3iy4qwflal4kz3p2cyc5m9.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/w56woxvseafoic0v1mhyvd4gxeu23ay8qolw.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/wi7l61km4hoe50zfu4rf68kcxudei3eiz6px.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/3p3ynx5k9xfj3cvz8tentn4u5seaglvoliwk.jpg

This entry is a new person
http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/3ec98xbnwhgspvjbvvpdw2n7rguxfdxkipop.jpg

Post Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Lynnette0807 wrote:
Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:
Mundo wrote:
ShootHerman wrote:

Good luck.

Hey Mundo - I am new, well almost a year member here, learning this great Photoshop software as well. All members here who have gotten to know me, know that I love this website! I get to learn from all these great talented artists, good or bad, they all help me in some way. I am the most optimistic person you will find here. No mean thought no hurt feelings, nothing! I just want to ask you a question. What kind of chops do you think are vote worthy? I have several favorite artists here that I follow. I just think they are MORe than vote worthy chops here, none that you voted for, and no I am not making you vote, I am not forcing you to vote, I'm just nosy!...hahaha

Below IN MY OPINION ONLY (so no one get their panties in a bunch..hahaha) are some greats you didn't vote on. Question is would you? or not vote worthy?

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/40e50as5lyc6cc3iy4qwflal4kz3p2cyc5m9.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/w56woxvseafoic0v1mhyvd4gxeu23ay8qolw.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/wi7l61km4hoe50zfu4rf68kcxudei3eiz6px.jpg

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/3p3ynx5k9xfj3cvz8tentn4u5seaglvoliwk.jpg

This entry is a new person
http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/3ec98xbnwhgspvjbvvpdw2n7rguxfdxkipop.jpg

Hi.. well I don't know if you have noticed but I have voted on most of your entries... I think you are a very talented person... and much better then I am, seriously... perhaps I haven't voted as I should, because there are very very good entries submitted ... your's are in the top level...like I said before I do this as a past time. sometimes I don't put too much effort into them, sometimes I get frustrated because I can't find stuff that I need, well you probably know what I mean... something I shouldn't do, I know... and I shall try much harder...

Post Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi.. well I don't know if you have noticed but I have voted on most of your entries... I think you are a very talented person... and much better then I am, seriously... perhaps I haven't voted as I should, because there are very very good entries submitted ... your's are in the top level...like I said before I do this as a past time. sometimes I don't put too much effort into them, sometimes I get frustrated because I can't find stuff that I need, well you probably know what I mean... something I shouldn't do, I know... and I shall try much harder...[/quote]

Thank you for responding. I appreciate the compliments and I have learned more than when I started but because of these members here at PSC. I take the good/bad, win/lose, advice/criticism, and put it into my chopping. They are here to not only help you learn but your competitors. I definitely don't think these guys/girls are trying to be mean, or rude, just encouraging you to vote more and nothing else! Very Happy Happy Chopping!! Very Happy

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Congrats Mundo - Reply to topic