Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - I'm doing something wrong - Reply to topic

kendra138

Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

I haven't been able to submit my last two entries and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Frustration is setting in. I made sure they're jpeg, the size of the first one was 720x781and 140 kb. The one I'm trying to submit now is 1180x950 and 291kb. I've tried to submit it from my phone and my laptop, I've even had my techy friend who's job is computers try to submit it for me and he wasn't able. Please help! I am quite happy with the way they turned out and I want you guys to see!

Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Kendra your problem as candron stated before is the file size.Since you are non-advantage your file must be 800 x 600 max and 500 x 350 min and under 125 kb in weight...from the FAQ: " The size of the file must be under 125kb in actual size. JPEG image dimensions must be less than 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high.Minimum dimensions for both are 500 width x 350 height." Yours are : first one was 720x781and 140 kb. The one I'm trying to submit now is 1180x950 and 291kb

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

do a save for web and make sure the KB is 124

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

I also use a empty template in Photoshop so I don't ever have to worry about size. When I save my image, I just need to make sure my image options are under 514. This way you don't have to have these problems. Lynnette:-) Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - I'm doing something wrong - Reply to topic