Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Any oldtimers around still? Been a while... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

GrampZ

Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Lol. The last time I posted anything was years ago. Just checked back to see what's up. Seems like there are fewer folks around. Vote counts seem pretty low. 'Sup? Some of the most talented and prolific members appear to be absent. Rollcall!

Grampz

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome back!

I recently returned after a long absence. It's pretty slow around here these days. A Reunion Comp would liven things up.

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome back Grampz , hope to see some future works from you.

YerPalAl

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

I'm here, not chopping but submitting source photos and voting as often as I can.

kinetic_be

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi, I'm slowly starting to check the PSC website now and then, planning to chop a few times a week soon.

blue_lurker

Post Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Grumble...grumble...old fart huh...guess thats me...and Al no more boats and things with wings...grumble...and get the hell offa my lawn....

YerPalAl

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

Ah you old fart, I'm gonna upload so many boats and planes you'll be DREAMING about them when you doze off at your keyboard. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Ah you old fart, I'm gonna upload so many boats and planes you'll be DREAMING about them when you doze off at your keyboard. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OneChiefRocker

Post Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm still creep'in around... Twisted Evil

Post Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Some of us still show up and show off from time to time.....

Tarmac

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:44 pm   Reply with quote         

MIA mostly, however, I do surface every once in a while.

Tawiskaro

Post Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Interesting. I suggest that a Reunion Comp would liven things up, and a Reunion Comp is almost instantly scheduled. I would now like to suggest that sending Tawiskaro buckets of cash would liven things up!

Laughing

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
Interesting. I suggest that a Reunion Comp would liven things up, and a Reunion Comp is almost instantly scheduled. I would now like to suggest that sending Tawiskaro buckets of cash would liven things up!

Laughing

LOL Laughing Laughing

EJH

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

whoa... so it's been a million years ago since I've been here (more accurately 7+). I completely randomly thought of PSC yesterday and checked to see if it's still around. And was pretty amused to see that today's contest image happens to be one that I submitted a million years ago (was that the universe's way of getting my attention?) Scraping the bottom of the barrel for source photos, are ya? Razz

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking around. I wish I had more time to spend here, but perhaps will try to check in more frequently than once every 7 years...

Sooo, what have I missed?

Post Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

EJH wrote:
whoa... so it's been a million years ago since I've been here (more accurately 7+). I completely randomly thought of PSC yesterday and checked to see if it's still around. And was pretty amused to see that today's contest image happens to be one that I submitted a million years ago (was that the universe's way of getting my attention?) Scraping the bottom of the barrel for source photos, are ya? Razz

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking around. I wish I had more time to spend here, but perhaps will try to check in more frequently than once every 7 years...

Sooo, what have I missed?

Blast from the past. Shocked

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Any oldtimers around still? Been a while... - Reply to topic