Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - question from a new person - Reply to topic

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 am   Reply with quote         

yo yo yo!
im kind of new here to excuse my lack of knowledge.

i was just curious, as I just entered some muffin tin competition. Is the voting just basically based on who gets their entry in first?? my thing is second page and it makes me sad seeing i basically have no chance!! (it was hard enough having 0 experience and trying to make something)
im not complaining, please dont take it that way! Sad I am just curious if this is so?

Luxwiz

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 am   Reply with quote         

Hi evwa and welcome to OZ ...read this and the rest of the FAQ for that matter if you haven´t already,it should help you find your way to the Emerald City Wink http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html#topic_3

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

Advantage helps, and enter anonymous contests where people cant see your name and go on skill and not who you know.

Martrex

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

Hello and two things to know the images generally show in order of admission and membership lets you have access to images and enter your images early. But when you click on votes then they appear in order of popularity with votes.

Another thing to be aware of is the size of the original and entry are larger for members. This becomes important when turned in as a gif when u ned all the k you can get.

So welcome, enjoy and try not to be bothered by these things. Just enter better work Wink Laughing

So they will have to vote for you. Very Happy

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:22 am   Reply with quote         

evwa, You have as much chance as anyone on this contest page. I don't really know what people vote on, because some of the most simple, weird and basic PS stuff I have seen, have gotten lots of votes.

YerPalAl

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

$250 USD in small, unmarked bills. Leave in a plain brown paper bag, drop location to be sent in private message.

Seriously, the other guys have given you good advice. Best advice?

Chop. Chop lots and often.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - question from a new person - Reply to topic