Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i love this - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Scrumpy

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
yeah i think scrumpy should come up with an original avatar.... really don't know why you would want somebody else's and your reason seems unworthy.

????? Unworthy???? Laughing Laughing Relax for god's sake... I was just havin' a little laugh (which, if you look at it, could in a roundabout way qualify as saying something about me... sort of). It was just supposed to be for a couple of days...until he noticed and contacted me (which he didn't). I simply forgot to change it back. I hope my new one meets with your approval Wink

It definately says something about me Laughing

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
manic_d wrote:
yeah i think scrumpy should come up with an original avatar.... really don't know why you would want somebody else's and your reason seems unworthy.

????? Unworthy???? Laughing Laughing Relax for god's sake... I was just havin' a little laugh (which, if you look at it, could in a roundabout way qualify as saying something about me... sort of). It was just supposed to be for a couple of days...until he noticed and contacted me (which he didn't). I simply forgot to change it back. I hope my new one meets with your approval Wink

It definately says something about me Laughing

lol aaaaaaaayyyyyyy ..its tha fonz...hahahaha look at wat hes doin...lol..it says ALOT lol

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy i am one of oscar's friends and it might have been okay with you but I felt it was bad taste .

So sorry Mike that your thread was hijacked. It's just an avatar but really why people are so mean spirited and then they tell you to relax.. I am impressed with many people here and I know scrumpy is trying to have fun in his own way. I like your new avatar now Scrumpy... at least it belongs to you.

mike.b.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Scrumpy i am one of oscar's friends and it might have been okay with you but I felt it was bad taste .

So sorry Mike that your thread was hijacked. It's just an avatar but really why people are so mean spirited and then they tell you to relax.. I am impressed with many people here and I know scrumpy is trying to have fun in his own way. I like your new avatar now Scrumpy... at least it belongs to you.

its all good ....i cant believe this ole thread is still going...lol,....it should have been a avatar thread ....any predictions on the winner of tha h2h??????.....im picking ....pumununt vs clonestamp trooper...
pumununt winnin it all.... Very Happy

Scrumpy

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:

Hijacked...it was a thread of Mike saying he loves this place...not exactly sweeping- just a dude saying he likes the place. Rolling Eyes

I think you took my busting Oscar's balls thing the wrong way. It was not "mean spirited" in the least- but hey- we're all entitled to our opinions- and I've always found your posts to be intelligent and sensible (until now of course Razz ) so whatever. Although I can't say I feel the same for Oscar (he was a bit of a dick most of the time), it was intended as a bit of fun.

Glad you like the new avatar manic my friend.

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:44 am   Reply with quote         

Oh, and since you're Oscar's friend, is this him?

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=54128

Just wondering Very Happy

Possibly mean spirited...

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Thwack Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tarmac

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

If personal opinions are the personal property of the owner, shouldn't we take care of our own property first before we go looking to take care of others?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i love this - Reply to topic