Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i love this - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TheShaman

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
it is nice to see people here that truly love photoshop Very Happy

Shocked Wait?! You mean to tell me there are people here who love photoshop? Surprised

You've got to be kidding me! Laughing

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

so young so innocent...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Tesore

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

I love.........

...chocolate ice cream.

And I háve to love this site - like it or not - because since I enjoy this photoshop thing, there is no more time for a decent love life Confused

Wink

mellowdesign

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

I concur on 2 points...

• chocolate ice cream
• photoshop rocks

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien

what's a love life?!

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

I still like this place but...yeah old fart but coming...it was better when it was about learning and having fun and not about prizes and winning. Still a great place. Very Happy

rockyjob

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
mikey wrote:
I would love it more if we had more prizes! Laughing

i would just love to win one of those prizes ...to have my image as the pic of the day would be awesome...hahaha all in due time ...

you will, its just all in a matter of time. this site is very supportive and helped me alot. thats why i love it Very Happy

MLB

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

i just started using ps 2 weeks ago ....so everything is new...but so far i love it:)

st1n3r

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
well you have an awesome avatar there mike b and it is nice to see people here that truly love photoshop Very Happy

i think your avi is kinda creepy!

Razz

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 am   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
manic_d wrote:
everytime I see scrumpy's avi... It reminds me of oscar. Not sure why you chose his?

Haha manic and Matt- I saw a "newbie" posting the other day using this avi. I figured it had to be Oscar so I swiped it...just trying to bust his balls like, know what I mean Wink
i thought so but was too lazy to pm you w/ the question Razz and i saw the opportunity after jen asked Laughing Laughing Laughing but still i hated that avy when he had it...ITS TOO EMO!!!! go back to your flying meatflaps one Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Argh Hmmm

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
I still like this place but...yeah old fart but coming...it was better when it was about learning and having fun and not about prizes and winning. Still a great place. Very Happy

See we haven't had prizes in a while so PSC may be getting back to that mode (which I'm totally fine with).

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         

yeah i think scrumpy should come up with an original avatar.... really don't know why you would want somebody else's and your reason seems unworthy. I think avi should be an expression of who you are or something about you not about someone else.my lack of avatar says something.... and it's meaningful to me.

dewdew

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

LOVE...is such a strong word. I can say that this is my first Photoshop site. I think this one will do. Don't have the energy for another, plus It's like a soap-opera around here. Tune in tommorrow when you'll here JOHN-BOY say...BLAH..vote..BLAH..win..BLAH..prize..BLAH..shadow.. Twisted Evil

Missing avi....it's not missing......it's a white square. Wink Some dude winking at me is a little strange.... Embarassed Embarassed .....but then i moved from in front of the monitor and realized he WUTTEN winking at me, because he was still looking straight ahead....so....i'm good with it now. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: MLB......RUN.....run while you still have a life.....RUN

mike.b.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
LOVE...is such a strong word. I can say that this is my first Photoshop site. I think this one will do. Don't have the energy for another, plus It's like a soap-opera around here. Tune in tommorrow when you'll here JOHN-BOY say...BLAH..vote..BLAH..win..BLAH..prize..BLAH..shadow.. Twisted Evil

Missing avi....it's not missing......it's a white square. Wink Some dude winking at me is a little strange.... Embarassed Embarassed .....but then i moved from in front of the monitor and realized he WUTTEN winking at me, because he was still looking straight ahead....so....i'm good with it now. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: MLB......RUN.....run while you still have a life.....RUN

hahaha she cant run ...she loves me..and i love her..and love is a wonderful thing....especially between us we live 3 hrs apart..so we dont get to spend much time together ..cause she is in school..down there.....everyone im actually saying my name mike b ..then i blink ....in my avi....and i like the white square ..to me it says my mind has drawn blank!!!!!...

mike.b.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

...double post lol

mike.b.

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote         

MLB wrote:
i just started using ps 2 weeks ago ....so everything is new...but so far i love it:)

its fun and im going to teach you more.....

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i love this - Reply to topic